Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:29 (Ref:3748299)   #101
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
13 minutes in, puff of smoke from a Mazda.
Haha, I saw that too. Sad.

Did anyone else tense up seeing the spinning car to off camera in the esses as the gt field approached at full speed? Thought of the Porsche cup race.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:30 (Ref:3748300)   #102
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bottoming out
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:34 (Ref:3748301)   #103
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Pla leads, passes Derani into the chicane.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:35 (Ref:3748302)   #104
fergus_r
Veteran

United Kingdom
fergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Pla leads, passes Derani into the chicane.
But you wouldn't know that if you were listening to IMSA Radio audio only...
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:36 (Ref:3748303)   #105
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
No. It happened in the esses but nobody hit the wall, everyone continued. #3 Corvette has also had a spin with no FCY.
Caught the 10's onboard replay of the incident and it could've been much worse.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:39 (Ref:3748304)   #106
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Should be on fs1 now
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:41 (Ref:3748306)   #107
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Man are the tires gone on the 2? Pla is gone as soon as he took the lead
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:42 (Ref:3748307)   #108
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
Man are the tires gone on the 2? Pla is gone as soon as he took the lead
According to Radio Le Mans, ESM said that they are just running to a pace.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:47 (Ref:3748309)   #109
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Race on both FS1 and FS2, but audio weak on 1. In other expected halfazz news, IMSA entry list down.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 14:56 (Ref:3748313)   #110
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
When it was the last time BMW had a good livery?
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:05 (Ref:3748314)   #111
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish Primer View Post
When it was the last time BMW had a good livery?
I like this one.... But they've always been a bit bland.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:10 (Ref:3748315)   #112
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm having lots streaming problems today for some reason. I miss ESPN so much. Take my money sports overlords, your stuff just works.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:13 (Ref:3748316)   #113
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
Should we be surprised with Mazda and AER?
The Riley Mazdas behind the Riley Gibson with the spec engine.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:14 (Ref:3748317)   #114
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mazdas have both made the first hour.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:17 (Ref:3748318)   #115
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I'm having lots streaming problems today for some reason. I miss ESPN so much. Take my money sports overlords, your stuff just works.

Never missed a start with them. Stream was bonkers when I finally figured out that I had to select the UFC broadcast instead of the one that said 6 Hours.

Not overly organized, FOX, but the graphics are kickass!
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:18 (Ref:3748319)   #116
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish Primer View Post
The Riley Mazdas behind the Riley Gibson with the spec engine.
Yeah, but that Gibson is a real engine.

Upset joeb in 3 2 1...
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:20 (Ref:3748322)   #117
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fuel problems for the #52. Can't get a full tank.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:27 (Ref:3748323)   #118
RWill2073
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Never missed a start with them. Stream was bonkers when I finally figured out that I had to select the UFC broadcast instead of the one that said 6 Hours.

Not overly organized, FOX, but the graphics are kickass!
Lol was that where it was hidden? Seems logical.....

Deggis' link for me. I am on an emergency use only with fox. The nonsense is too much.

So has bop finally gone too far on the cadillac, or is it team specific and we would see Taylor up there if not for the incident? Qualifying isn't the most telling, but the cadillacs were slower there.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:28 (Ref:3748324)   #119
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
thanks deggis.
You Rock!
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:46 (Ref:3748327)   #120
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Lol was that where it was hidden? Seems logical.....

Deggis' link for me. I am on an emergency use only with fox. The nonsense is too much.

So has bop finally gone too far on the cadillac, or is it team specific and we would see Taylor up there if not for the incident? Qualifying isn't the most telling, but the cadillacs were slower there.
Here's what I get from the link posted but I'm mobile device ONLY.

The house I'm at is FS1 only. Thanks FOR and Xfinity. Alas, it's Nashville so we may be doing stuff shortly....
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:47 (Ref:3748328)   #121
RWill2073
Veteran

Some nice driving. No cautions all race.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:51 (Ref:3748330)   #122
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Some nice driving. No cautions all race.
Cue a dumb move and the double yellows, then...
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:52 (Ref:3748331)   #123
RWill2073
Veteran

Quote:
Here's what I get from the link posted but I'm mobile device ONLY.

The house I'm at is FS1 only. Thanks FOR and Xfinity. Alas, it's Nashville so we may be doing stuff shortly....
That's weird. I just tried it on my phone and it also didn't pull up. Wonder why. It really shouldn't be this hard to watch, ya know? It's like they're actively fighting a battle against viewers.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:56 (Ref:3748332)   #124
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Sharp into the barriers at the outer loop, contact with the #75 going round the outside. The #2 should be out of contention for the race.
Old 2 Jul 2017, 15:56 (Ref:3748333)   #125
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Cue a dumb move and the double yellows, then...
Yup