Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 9 May 2002, 10:15 (Ref:280828)   #1
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Individual Driver's times at PQ

Is there a list on the net anywhere of how each individual driver did at Le Mans PQ? There are several drivers on whom I would like to check.

FG
Old 12 May 2002, 22:13 (Ref:284272)   #2
FG1
Veteran

Hmmm, obviously not!

FG
Old 12 May 2002, 23:30 (Ref:284366)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I would love to help. I'd tried to find this info also. I was hoping someone would know! Don't the teams read this stuff.

Anyway, here's my contribution:

Enge was quickest of the drivers in the Prodrive Ferrari.

Sorry!
Old 14 May 2002, 12:45 (Ref:286205)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry for the overwhelming response, FG1, but it seems this info isn't available. I can probably identify in most cases who set the fastest time for the car, but I've seen no list of times set for all the drivers who ran.

Enge was of course the fastest driver in the Prodrive Ferrari, as Adam says.

(He was of course the only driver of the Prodrive Ferrari!! ).
Old 14 May 2002, 12:49 (Ref:286209)   #5
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I read some where that it was Capello who set the fastest time, I also beilve that the Sarrazin set the time in the ORECA car. I also belive that Blundell set the MG's fastest time.
Old 14 May 2002, 12:50 (Ref:286212)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
I read some where that it was Capello who set the fastest time, I also beilve that the Sarrazin set the time in the ORECA car. I also belive that Blundell set the MG's fastest time.
....and the Morgan?
Old 14 May 2002, 13:04 (Ref:286237)   #7
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
give it time...its only at arnage now
Old 14 May 2002, 13:11 (Ref:286251)   #8
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Does that mean it make the Ford Chicane, by about 4.00 on Saturday 15th June 2002 ! ! !
Old 14 May 2002, 13:17 (Ref:286259)   #9
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
its aiming for same time - sunday
Old 14 May 2002, 14:00 (Ref:286304)   #10
Big Stu
Rookie

Big Stu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is what I could come up with reading PQ reports from www.maisonblanche.co.uk :
Infineon audi = Rinaldo Cappelo
Bentley = Eric van de Poele
Ascari = Wener Lupberger
Team Oreca = Stéphane Sarrazin
MG = Mark Blundell
Spyker = Norman Simon
Prodrive Ferrari 550 = Tomas Enge
Knighthawk = Duncan Dayton
Old 14 May 2002, 19:45 (Ref:286597)   #11
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
thanks to D.Legangneux, here are the links to the test day times :
page1.pdf
page2.pdf
page3.pdf
page4.pdf
Old 14 May 2002, 22:33 (Ref:286738)   #12
FG1
Veteran

Excellent!

Thanks Bernard, welcome to the forum.

Thanks also to David.

FG
Old 15 May 2002, 00:31 (Ref:286812)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What a great post Benard! That's a good way to start off your 10-10th work.

Thanks.

There's quite a lot between differnet team mates, although I suspect most of this is down to what they were running/trying to achieve during there "stint".
Old 15 May 2002, 05:24 (Ref:286952)   #14
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Welcome to my french team mate Bernard (at least, we are two ! ), who has an very good site :
http://brothier.ifrance.com/brothier
His modesty didn't permit to mention it... have a look on his pictures !

Our great host Ayse, President of the Debora' fan club , Emperor of the Chad Mac Queen broken arm Brotherhood , King of the GT1 Brethren , will welcome you much better as I could do myself !

Last edited by Fab; 15 May 2002 at 05:28.