Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 7 Dec 2002, 15:37 (Ref:445075)   #1
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Telefonica World Series 2003 silly season/entry list?

Does anyone know where to find such a list?

I like to know what drivers and teams are rumoured/confirmed.
Old 7 Dec 2002, 16:54 (Ref:445110)   #2
jjjoseee
Racer

jjjoseee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nothing stranger... unfortunelly unofficial f3000 get out his formula WS silly season.

dan flag, coul be possible make a silly season here in f3000.com, please?

menawhile stranger i give you same news about racers interested in the categoy for next year.

massa ask to many tams about category. also burti and bernoldi were asking and in paddock of the category.
luca badoer was lookinf for in monza, as ryan briscoe was in barcelona.
pedro lamy will taste the next monday the car alongside ricardo mauricio and ricardo sperafico (who is just runing alongside his brother rodrigo in the last sao paulo race).
marc gene taste the car less than a month ago in barcelona and valencia (with gabord and adrian campos).
zonta have an important two euro millions from a team to get be involved again next year.
jaime melo said that he want repeat next season (after his taste in curitba and sao paulo), the same that leinders, montagny and garcia.
polo villaamil will be again next year.
also wagner ebraihn said that he want be next year.
paul edwards is confirmed in ktr for next year.
indian karthikeyan is also expected to repeat as tuka rocha.
cochet and minassian also will intent be in the category again.

of course the silly season of the category is diferent to the rest of the champs because we are in december and the champ finish tomorrow¡¡¡¡, so the real silly season will start in january. i can say you that there is no less of four teams vey strong support who want at least, one strong driver in the team (strong means formula 1 driver, or very close to formula 1 driver)

i have no notice about enge, but i'm sure he will be in next year.

Last edited by jjjoseee; 7 Dec 2002 at 17:02.
Old 7 Dec 2002, 16:59 (Ref:445113)   #3
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
as far as I know only Paul Edwards is confirmed at KTR
Old 7 Dec 2002, 17:28 (Ref:445125)   #4
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good list of rumours / suspicions there, we'll see how many of them come true. Seems like we're set for a championsip with lots of F3000 connections,mainly the guys who can't get anything in F1, CART or in a top F3000 team. A real comparison with F3000 could beon offer if a top driver getzs into CART or F1, so we can see if its a useful series to win, then see how well he performs relative to F3000 winners.
Old 7 Dec 2002, 17:34 (Ref:445129)   #5
jjjoseee
Racer

bootdontheside, this is not the idea, the idea is WS to be a european based cart, not to put drivers in formula 1, and less, compite with fia 3000. the ws are one steep up of fia 3000. there is not comparasion actually, and less from next season. they are two diferent things.
the winner of the WS series i hope stay in the category for next year to defend the title, not pass to other category. like happened in cart till this year and pook idea of being a junior category for formula 1 (nothing comparable with villeneuve or andretti f1 passes).
Old 7 Dec 2002, 17:51 (Ref:445141)   #6
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by jjjoseee
nothing stranger... unfortunelly unofficial f3000 get out his formula WS silly season.

dan flag, coul be possible make a silly season here in f3000.com, please?
I do not have much time to put on this, but if you are willing to supply me witht hte up to date info I could
Old 7 Dec 2002, 18:00 (Ref:445147)   #7
Muppet
Racer

Muppet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quite a few drivers I have spoken to from FRenault upwards want to race in Nissans next year. There isn't room for all of them!

The cars must be good to drive or something. It can't be the TV coverage - it's so dull (although that's probably due to Carlton Kirby's commentary).
Old 7 Dec 2002, 18:49 (Ref:445171)   #8
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Maybe they will try the Formula Renault V6 series instead then, at least until there is a seat available in the TWS.
Old 7 Dec 2002, 20:05 (Ref:445207)   #9
jjjoseee
Racer

hi dan. of course i provide you information about the series. if you want i start with it.

respect the drivers who want upgrated to WS from f renault maybe there is an error. you must remenber that in the WS meetings also run two more caegories. one is the junior 1.6 formula, but the other is the old open nissan (the champ that won gene, alonso, garcia and montagny). maybre some of that drivers are pushing to this category, the nissan 2.0

the nissan 2.0 this year take out the old coloni chasis (from 1998) and get a new dallara chasis with a new motor of about 250 HP. so is also a very interesting category, but as promotional category, for young drivers with formula 1 or formula 3000 expects in the short time.