Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 Apr 2002, 20:09 (Ref:267803)   #26
Carla O
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
Carla O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i don't understand people who make money out of something like that. i'd have to be very very desperate for money before i'd sell my Senna autograph or pics.

maybe pics are different coz i have the negatives... but nothing will ever replace the pic i had with him, and signed by him, that i carried in my purse and got nicked in 98...
Old 22 Apr 2002, 21:37 (Ref:267904)   #27
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Dr. Austin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Everything is gone from that day. The car, the helmet, even the corner. Finally, it's over for everyone.
Old 22 Apr 2002, 22:35 (Ref:267953)   #28
andrew_marsden
Rookie

andrew_marsden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Carla O

maybe pics are different coz i have the negatives... but nothing will ever replace the pic i had with him, and signed by him, that i carried in my purse and got nicked in 98...
Thats really horrible - there are some nasty people out there....
Old 10 Mar 2020, 14:27 (Ref:3962775)   #29
SuperMario
Rookie

SuperMario should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Michael Schumacher

If I were lucky enough to have an autograph by Michael Schumacher, I wouldn't sell it crazy! I do not understand these types of people, but there is everything in the world.
I want to buy a replica Michael Schumacher helmet, and I don't know which one to buy.
Old 11 Mar 2020, 09:05 (Ref:3962985)   #30
bathurst77
Veteran

Australia
Biding my time in Vandemonia
bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!bathurst77 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmchow View Post
On the one hand, I kinda agree that with most of you that you don't want someone to make $$$ off his accident related stuff. OTOH, if I saw some Senna crash artifact, in a museum for example, I would just reflect about how great a driver he was.
Yes but that same reflection could be brought on by seeing a helmet suit or paraphernalia that he won or even just competed in. Seeing the ones he was killed in adds nothing and is morbid and making money from it would be sick.
Old 11 Mar 2020, 11:48 (Ref:3963024)   #31
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome SuperMario. But what a weird first post. Digging up an 18 year old thread. Maybe this thread can go back to sleep again.

Richard
Old 13 Mar 2020, 19:18 (Ref:3963987)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 14 Mar 2020, 03:00 (Ref:3964086)   #33
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Beat me to it.

jimclark