Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 19 Jan 2020, 22:20 (Ref:3952364)   #2701
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Makes a change from doing it towards the end of the season like he did for about 4 or 5 seasons consecutively. At least he has time to recover this time
It's going to be tight though.

Each injury alone has a 6-8 week recovery time, and the season is 9 weeks away.
Any complications and he'll be struggling.
Old 19 Jan 2020, 22:28 (Ref:3952366)   #2702
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
Media day, 17th March, on the new Silverstone International Layout

https://twitter.com/ciceleymsport/st...211140608?s=21
Nothing on BTCC website and Tweet now deleted. I suspect someone has frantically been trying to get the cat back in the bag.
Old 19 Jan 2020, 22:29 (Ref:3952367)   #2703
aland
Veteran

Scotland
West Scotland
aland should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdh View Post
It’s two months before the season starts, so there’s a possibility Neal won’t need to be replaced
teams will be testing and yeah dan can do a lot of the work you need 2 proven drivers to work the data, perhaps even flash's brother in law
Old 20 Jan 2020, 01:16 (Ref:3952395)   #2704
mprmke
Racer

mprmke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Think Neal will be back in time. If he’s not then I’d expect Neal Jnr to take his place for the first weekend as he would be back not much after at worst. Cammish is their number 1 driver now.

I’m pretty sure that IF Shedden is going to be back on the grid for 2020 then he will have already signed for one of the two teams that stand out as a possibility for him.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 07:26 (Ref:3952415)   #2705
Overboost
Racer

Overboost should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOverboost should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Nothing on BTCC website and Tweet now deleted. I suspect someone has frantically been trying to get the cat back in the bag.
It's been known as where and when by teams for while, so not sure why the big secret and why the cat is being chased to be put back in the bag.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 08:10 (Ref:3952418)   #2706
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Known by the teams and publicly announced are two very different things.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 09:18 (Ref:3952419)   #2707
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
Known by the teams and publicly announced are two very different things.
The BARC website currently says 'The 2020 Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship’s Season Launch is set to be announced at a later date.'

I expect they want to time the launch announcement, rather than just be released by a team at a point outside of their control.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 10:42 (Ref:3952427)   #2708
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
That's good to know. I wonder how the launch will take place? I do enjoy these launches and it doesn't really affect the teams own program as they can still test in the mean time
Old 20 Jan 2020, 10:55 (Ref:3952429)   #2709
MagicBoy
Racer

United Kingdom
MagicBoy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BARC/TOCA most likely waiting on the final pieces of the puzzle to drop into place before announcing Media Day. Plus 2 months is a bit early...
Old 20 Jan 2020, 10:57 (Ref:3952430)   #2710
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I'm sure they have everything organised, just need everyone to confirm their lineup. And as you say, two months away
Old 20 Jan 2020, 11:40 (Ref:3952433)   #2711
mark_l
Veteran

England
mark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The media will get sent an email giving the date and location.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 11:55 (Ref:3952434)   #2712
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
As its effectively a new circuit, I imagine the teams will want to put in as many miles testing as they can on the media day.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 12:34 (Ref:3952437)   #2713
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Just trying to figure out how to enter rumour/confirmation of Media Day (BTCC Launch Event) onto one of the lists........

Old 20 Jan 2020, 13:00 (Ref:3952440)   #2714
RS67
Veteran

RS67 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Just trying to figure out how to enter rumour/confirmation of Media Day (BTCC Launch Event) onto one of the lists........

Donington ????
Silverstone National ????
Brands Hatch Indy ????

Etc.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 13:17 (Ref:3952443)   #2715
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS67 View Post
Donington ????
Brands Hatch Indy ????

Etc.
Mondello?
Old 20 Jan 2020, 13:42 (Ref:3952446)   #2716
RS67
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Mondello?
More like
Mondello ???? ???? ???? ???? ????
Old 20 Jan 2020, 13:47 (Ref:3952448)   #2717
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
clearly Rockingham.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 14:44 (Ref:3952456)   #2718
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Isle of Man TT.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 14:58 (Ref:3952457)   #2719
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Donington ????
Brands Hatch Indy ????

Etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Mondello?
Quote:
More like
Quote:
Originally Posted by medius View Post
clearly Rockingham.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Isle of Man TT.

So, I think I've got this right:

Donnington ????
Silverstone SuperNational ?????
Brans 'atch Indi ???
Rockingham
Isle of Man TT

Old 20 Jan 2020, 15:05 (Ref:3952459)   #2720
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mark my words, it will not be at Mallory Park.
Old 20 Jan 2020, 15:17 (Ref:3952462)   #2721
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
JP's planning for it to be at Goodwood:

Old 20 Jan 2020, 16:01 (Ref:3952465)   #2722
Robin Marriott
Veteran

Robin Marriott should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Zandvoort?
Old 20 Jan 2020, 18:41 (Ref:3952478)   #2723
RS67
Veteran

As a first the 2020 Media Day will be held in the evening under floodlights. ???????
Old 20 Jan 2020, 19:28 (Ref:3952483)   #2724
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Mark my words, it will not be at Mallory Park.
You've seen Sadgit Khan's secret Hyde Park plan too?

With a big ramp to jump over the Serpentine...
Old 20 Jan 2020, 19:45 (Ref:3952484)   #2725
Jiiiiiiim
Veteran

England
Devon
Jiiiiiiim should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Marriott View Post
Zandvoort?
Is Vic Lee back then?