Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Jan 2023, 16:06 (Ref:4140751)   #16
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
early days still, but AM might just be the team i am most excited for this season. new facilities, staff they poached a few years ago now full time at AM, and i must admit high hopes for Alonso this year....plus bacon!
Old 20 Jan 2023, 16:26 (Ref:4140757)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Williams firing up the engines.

https://twitter.com/WilliamsRacing/s...18664742277120

like the #WeAreWilliams hashtag...is that new?
Old 26 Jan 2023, 20:16 (Ref:4141334)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Alfa teaser of the livery i guess?

bit odd but i guess it suggests a black and red look?
Old 26 Jan 2023, 20:24 (Ref:4141336)   #19
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Alfa Romeo - Feb 7th, Zurich
AlphaTauri - Feb 11th, NYC Livery Launch
Alpine - Feb 16th, London
Aston Martin - Feb 13th, Silverstone
Ferrari - Feb 14th, TBD
McLaren - Feb 13th, MTC
Mercedes - Feb 15th, Silverstone
Haas - Jan 31st, Online
Red Bull - Feb 3rd, NYC
Williams - Feb 6th, Online Livery launch

dates are all out with Haas happening in a few days!

good times!
Old 30 Jan 2023, 16:04 (Ref:4142230)   #20
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
teams with new team principles:

Ferrari: Vasseur
Mclaren: Stella
AM: Krack
Williams: Vowles
Alfa: Bravi (although i guess they are calling him something else?)

most new TPs in one year?
Old 31 Jan 2023, 04:42 (Ref:4142282)   #21
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!E.B is going for a new world record!
So Haas the first cab off the rank today.... albeit I suspect just a livery launch and not the new VF23 itself. 2.00PM GMT is the time I read for it to 'kick off'.
Old 31 Jan 2023, 14:22 (Ref:4142308)   #22
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
They have a lead sponsor, which is nice.

Shades of the old Parmalat Brabham with the Black & white colour scheme.
Old 31 Jan 2023, 15:19 (Ref:4142311)   #23
Mike Harte
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte is going for a new world record!Mike Harte is going for a new world record!Mike Harte is going for a new world record!Mike Harte is going for a new world record!Mike Harte is going for a new world record!Mike Harte is going for a new world record!Mike Harte is going for a new world record!
Surely they were blue and white, weren't they?
Old 31 Jan 2023, 16:07 (Ref:4142313)   #24
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
very nice indeed! i like that its for a company that provides a readily available consumer service and one not likely to get banned!

as for the colour scheme...my first take is that its a bit basic. 2001(?) Minardi livery is what came to mind to me.
Old 31 Jan 2023, 18:15 (Ref:4142320)   #25
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
NC, USA
Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard Casto is the undisputed Champion of the World!
At the moment I like the livery on the Haas. As said above, basic, but I tend to think some of the more modern liveries are busy as "try too hard" to be clever.

Richard
Old 31 Jan 2023, 19:28 (Ref:4142326)   #26
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post

Shades of the old Parmalat Brabham with the Black & white colour scheme.

You’re thinking of Tyrell with their Braun sponsorship I think - they were black/grey & white.
Old 31 Jan 2023, 21:21 (Ref:4142335)   #27
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!Skam85 has a real shot at the podium!
I actually don't mind it. But there is always a "new is always better" factor at launch time. I like the black. Regardless of their back of the grid persona, anything that brings back Minardi memories are welcome ones.
Old 31 Jan 2023, 21:22 (Ref:4142336)   #28
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I quite like the livery.
It's a very 'IndyCar' livery, if that makes sense?
Old 31 Jan 2023, 21:46 (Ref:4142338)   #29
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
I actually don't mind it. But there is always a "new is always better" factor at launch time.
I liked the old one better, I don't really understand why they changed it... Moneygram already fit with their 2022 colour scheme. But as they wish!
Old 1 Feb 2023, 09:19 (Ref:4142371)   #30
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Surely they were blue and white, weren't they?