Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 6 Sep 2018, 17:30 (Ref:3848526)   #76
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Holy crap. This is next month....
Old 6 Sep 2018, 18:02 (Ref:3848529)   #77
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yup, just put in my vacation marker this morning. And need to start my cigar search so they can age and rest after shipping
Old 6 Sep 2018, 20:49 (Ref:3848555)   #78
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
scottypinthemix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
And need to start my cigar search so they can age and rest after shipping
I am FAR from a cigar aficionado & there aren't a whole lot that I really enjoy, but 20+ years ago my pops put me on Arturo Fuente Opus X.
They're not easy to find. Most places will limit orders to 3, 4 or 5 per order. If you can locate a couple (and you haven't had one) you'd do yourself a favor by snagging a couple. $0.02
Old 7 Sep 2018, 00:39 (Ref:3848575)   #79
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
I am FAR from a cigar aficionado & there aren't a whole lot that I really enjoy, but 20+ years ago my pops put me on Arturo Fuente Opus X.
They're not easy to find. Most places will limit orders to 3, 4 or 5 per order. If you can locate a couple (and you haven't had one) you'd do yourself a favor by snagging a couple. $0.02
Oh yeah, they're pretty good. I'm eyeing the future father in law's stash of them, most are 15 or more old and maintained in a beautiful humidor with his supply of true Cubans. Aging and well maintained
Old 10 Sep 2018, 00:55 (Ref:3849121)   #80
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Laguna Seca is over!
It can only mean one thing.
PLM is close!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Old 10 Sep 2018, 01:11 (Ref:3849122)   #81
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Laguna Seca is over!
It can only mean one thing.
PLM is close!!

Exciting finish to boot! I'm just waiting for my tickets to arrive. I'm already packed in my mind!
Old 10 Sep 2018, 01:32 (Ref:3849124)   #82
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Exciting finish to boot! I'm just waiting for my tickets to arrive. I'm already packed in my mind!
Thank you for reminding me, moved and hadn't given them my new address. Would hate to not get my tickets at the house, although all my camping gear is at they old address still.

Trackside the next two weekends before Petit in 4 weeks and a couple days. Cigars on order and a few new bits and bobs.

Also a request from the fiance for any ideas of good snacky food she can bring on Friday. Mitty had Rice Krispy treats. And yes, I'm asking her to bring ice as well.
Old 10 Sep 2018, 14:32 (Ref:3849195)   #83
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
snack recommendations:

https://www.cheezit.com/en_US/produc...x-product.html

https://www.combos.com/nutrition#BuffaloBlueCheese
Old 10 Sep 2018, 19:06 (Ref:3849247)   #84
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Tickets shipped this afternoon, yes I have mysterious sources and voodoo
Old 10 Sep 2018, 19:10 (Ref:3849248)   #85
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Oh no, this is no amateur hour purchases here. This is a what type of delicious homemade goodness should she make. Came home last week to regular and chocolate croissant, morning buns, ginger blackberry scones, and monkey bread filling the house. This is true ALMS food and I told her a fancy cheese plate might bring out laughter, not at it but because it finally appears. Wine and fancy cheese at the track.

Old 10 Sep 2018, 20:31 (Ref:3849262)   #86
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Quote:
Oh no, this is no amateur hour purchases here. This is a what type of delicious homemade goodness should she make. Came home last week to regular and chocolate croissant, morning buns, ginger blackberry scones, and monkey bread filling the house. This is true ALMS food and I told her a fancy cheese plate might bring out laughter, not at it but because it finally appears. Wine and fancy cheese at the track.
got it.
I thought your were talking ''in and out'' of the store type of stuff
Old 10 Sep 2018, 20:50 (Ref:3849267)   #87
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Does she have a sister?
Old 11 Sep 2018, 13:30 (Ref:3849386)   #88
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Does she have a sister?
Sorry, no and she likes to cook with onions and shallots so maybe not best for Mr Sensitive tummy

4 weeks from today and I'll be trackside for practice and glaring at anyone who dares enter Turn 4 with an eye on camping. Already looking at more new toys and bought a few things. Gonna be a LONG month but 2 weekends of day trips may help
Old 11 Sep 2018, 15:53 (Ref:3849424)   #89
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
Quote:

4 weeks from today and I'll be trackside for practice and glaring at anyone who dares enter Turn 4 with an eye on camping. Already looking at more new toys and bought a few things. Gonna be a LONG month but 2 weekends of day trips may help
long freakin month is right.
I'll be up there around 6a on Wed. morning
Our campsite has built up over the years with toys, bits & gear, but I always find myself looking for stuff on which to spend money. I think it's a sickness we all have. My GF thinks we're all nutty.
Imma take care of a little of my jonesing and head up to RA on Saturday for the Ferrari Challenge stuff.
Old 11 Sep 2018, 16:02 (Ref:3849425)   #90
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Sorry, no and she likes to cook with onions and shallots so maybe not best for Mr Sensitive tummy

In addition, they smell like B.O.
Old 11 Sep 2018, 16:18 (Ref:3849429)   #91
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Really? You couldn't even find one without the grammatical error? I think a certain school owes you a refund good sir
Old 11 Sep 2018, 16:34 (Ref:3849434)   #92
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Really? You couldn't even find one without the grammatical error? I think a certain school owes you a refund good sir
Ogres cant spel eether
Old 11 Sep 2018, 17:18 (Ref:3849439)   #93
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Ogres cant spel eether
Careful there sir or you'll only get warm Miller Lite and very hoppy IPAs next spring
Old 11 Sep 2018, 20:40 (Ref:3849481)   #94
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Snagged from James Redman on Facebook.

Bridge look familiar to anyone?
Old 11 Sep 2018, 20:43 (Ref:3849482)   #95
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Careful there sir or you'll only get warm Miller Lite and very hoppy IPAs next spring
I'll drink warm Miller Lite and IPAs any day over consuming that wretched weed.

Quote:

Sweet!!!
Old 11 Sep 2018, 20:51 (Ref:3849483)   #96
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

Not never seen it.
Old 12 Sep 2018, 02:47 (Ref:3849528)   #97
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
R.I.P. Dr. Don

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/0...1935-2018.html

Old 12 Sep 2018, 21:27 (Ref:3849723)   #98
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yup, that's right, it's here, it's here, it's here
Old 12 Sep 2018, 22:31 (Ref:3849735)   #99
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Need to order mine prior to the deadline this year. Maybe I should do it now instead of posting to the interwebz. Nah.
Old 13 Sep 2018, 00:56 (Ref:3849752)   #100
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aw, I didn't know y'all were posting in here.

Quote:

Cool! That movie sounds like it will suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck though.

Quote:
Got mine today too!