Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 14 Aug 2000, 07:59 (Ref:30377)   #1
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

gomick will be there getting photos of the pit babes....what are the chances of a ford win? surely it has to happen sooner or later.....glenn seton, 2000 supercar champ, 2000 bathurst 1000 winner. that sounds pretty good i reckon.
Old 14 Aug 2000, 10:08 (Ref:30384)   #2
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well I'll still be tipping HRT in the tipping comp...I'm doing pretty well in that, so i guess it is about time my tips died and somebody else gets up...
Old 14 Aug 2000, 11:13 (Ref:30400)   #3
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well this could be the weekend to do it. Project Blueprint or whatever they've called it comes into effect this weekend and the Fords can now use the front spoiler design identical to that on the Holden.

I read an interview with Seton though saying that he will only be using it if they can get in some testing before hand and I guess some of the other Ford guys will go the same way.

It would be great to see some new - well...different faces on that podium this weekend.
Old 14 Aug 2000, 11:54 (Ref:30418)   #4
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Larko tested the Holden undertray and said "i want one of these!" If Seto doesn't use it, he is a fool. Why wont HRT and GRM and Russ still be on the podium....if there is anything but a continuation of the Holden steamroller, Larry and Gresch will start crying, and the Fords will get their wings clipped....
Old 15 Aug 2000, 07:05 (Ref:30647)   #5
Buckshot
Veteran

Australia
Cambridge Gardens, NSW, Australia
Buckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBuckshot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think HRT will still be Number 1...maybe, just maybe 2 and 3 might change.
Old 15 Aug 2000, 15:13 (Ref:30730)   #6
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
being a HRT fan im in a catch 22 situation here...sure i want them to win but at the same time I want others to win as well anything is possible and we will have to wait and see.

hey gomick ..if ya takin snaps is there any possibility of gettin a shot of Alan heath's AU Falcon..I saw it in the flesh at Winton and think it is the most amazing looking car out there..as is rod nash's new repco VT...in the flesh both of these cars are beautifull..so if he is ther of course do ya think you could get a shot for me please .
Old 17 Aug 2000, 00:47 (Ref:30995)   #7
Diabando
Veteran

Australia
Victoria, Australia
Diabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDiabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Watch out...I am going to be there too... and you can bet I am going to screaming HRT!! at the top of my voice... and it wont stand for Hormone Replacement Therapy..

I am going to be taking happy snapz as well...see what I can come up with