Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 31 Dec 2018, 13:34 (Ref:3873282)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
JIM CLARK MEMORIAL Hockenheim

Will include the first Formula Junior Lurani Trophy races of the season and HSCC Historic F2.
Old 23 Apr 2019, 10:54 (Ref:3899144)   #2
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
On my way . 👍
Old 23 Apr 2019, 11:24 (Ref:3899149)   #3
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
On my way . 👍
Reise sicher!
Old 23 Apr 2019, 15:16 (Ref:3899197)   #4
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
On my way . 👍
Safe journey and enjoy!
Old 24 Apr 2019, 14:52 (Ref:3899399)   #5
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Apart from getting stopped at German border we had a good trip. There is a lot of building work going on here in the Paddock . “Faraghallaga “.
Old 24 Apr 2019, 16:25 (Ref:3899423)   #6
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Apart from getting stopped at German border we had a good trip. There is a lot of building work going on here in the Paddock . “Faraghallaga “.
Any clue as to why you got stopped at the border, or was every truck?
Old 25 Apr 2019, 07:41 (Ref:3899514)   #7
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
They just checked paperwork Mike . And of corse I had all mine in order . 👍👍👍. I will send over picture for you to post please .
Old 25 Apr 2019, 09:38 (Ref:3899536)   #8
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Delta with his new best mates at the border.....
Attached Thumbnails
EE4F1A6B-73DE-4A8E-B40E-B81260A6A42B.jpeg  
Old 26 Apr 2019, 06:25 (Ref:3899697)   #9
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Woke up to a very wet day here . Not much to report . We have FJ Qualy at 2 pm . Had nice pizza and coke a cola last night . Will report in after Qualy tonight .
Old 26 Apr 2019, 09:29 (Ref:3899733)   #10
SamBinfield
Rookie

United Kingdom
Ludwigsburg, DE
SamBinfield should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shame about the weather - it had been superb all week but turned last night and is now set to be rubbish right through the weekend. Ah well...

I had hoped to get along to this meeting given how close I live to the circuit (not to mention that my employer is the main sponsor ), but was originally due to be away testing in the north of the country. That got cancelled, but now my better half is over here visiting so I think the decision to go probably doesn't lie with me

If I don't make it down, good luck to everyone racing there this weekend!
Old 26 Apr 2019, 13:16 (Ref:3899788)   #11
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Didn’t realise you worked over there, Sam!

Live timing is available for the meeting here.... https://livetiming.getraceresults.co...screen-results
Old 26 Apr 2019, 20:56 (Ref:3899878)   #12
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Yes it was wet . Slipping and sliding . All our cars ran well. Not so good news for our Delta Martin who was running a car at Brands Hatch . I will send a pic to Mike to post . Cost me 500 big ones for recovery ..Hey Ho .
Old 27 Apr 2019, 04:09 (Ref:3899907)   #13
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Yes it was wet . Slipping and sliding . All our cars ran well. Not so good news for our Delta Martin who was running a car at Brands Hatch . I will send a pic to Mike to post . Cost me 500 big ones for recovery ..Hey Ho .
Not at Hockenheim (or Brands.....) Bit too much negative camber?
Attached Thumbnails
t4 (2).jpg