Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Aug 2018, 12:30 (Ref:3846876)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Message from a friend

Dear sirs:

I'm very angry about what are doing in F1 world.
I confess I though the racing series was only about racing. I'm a racing driver and and very sad that motorsport is not only about doing races, winning and all the like.
Unfortunately, discovered that motorsport, as other major sports in the world, have geopolitic reasons behind them. My friend, who is writing this, is also very aware of it, is that why he's a big Alfred Neubauer fan since the old man of Mercedes was as aware af both of us.
When I say that Alonso must live, he must live. Peace in the World depends of it, this is not only a racing clause. I have to avoid something terrible that could destroy not only F1 world, but also, our own style of life.
That moves me to tell all of you my reason to help F1 world af any means, and to warn you not to repeat anymore your sinister puposes.

Afectuosamente, Ayrton Senna da Silva
29 do agosto do 2018
Old 29 Aug 2018, 13:45 (Ref:3846886)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So.. you are channeling the spirit of Senna?

Mekola, your posts are generally "out there" and you clearly are a devoted fan and know F1 history. But... are you OK?

Richard
Old 29 Aug 2018, 13:56 (Ref:3846887)   #3
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's a long story, Richard. The day when Senna died was very rocambolesque on my own life and I must admit the hiatus between San Marino and German GP during 1994 something very strange happened in my behaviour, these days.

Mostly, when I was completely out of F1 scene after 1991 Portuguese GP since my father died shortly afterwards, and only what happened with Senna lured back to this F1 world two years and a half later.

It's not known, because it was hidden, that since that moment I did a lot of drawings that were, somehow, strange. Few people knew about this, and I fully admit even Jim Bamber would have amazed. If you can allow here to post an attachment, I could show some of them.

Senna, von Trips and Enzo and Colin (much as the old men on the Muppets show) were somehow present all these years. It's like psychografies, are very strange.

I felt sorry to say this but it's not easy to unterstand, even for me.
Old 29 Aug 2018, 17:11 (Ref:3846921)   #4
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It may be wise to speak to a family member or close friend if you feel there is something unusual going on. Unfortunately, forum members are quite disconnected from each other (despite the constant arguing!) so if it is help that you need to deal with an event, then we may not be much assistance. I'd strongly suggest speaking to a friend about how you feel.