Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 28 Nov 2000, 11:25 (Ref:50146)   #1
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Help Im having withdrawl symptoms already and the V8s have only just finished. What am I going to do for the next few months.
There is only so long Clowndes can draw out who he is going to drive for next year(new team with P.Brock)
Ive just about worn the print off the old Bathurst videos.

Im going to Adelaide for the Lemans race so that will keep me occupied for a week. Anyone else going?

SO i hope everyone keeps some good posts coming so weve all got something to do while we wait for the V8s to come back next year.
Old 28 Nov 2000, 14:46 (Ref:50161)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
it gets a bit like that..ive watched Bathurst twice now and probably will watch it again before Christmas..sadly i wont be going to adelaide but Im sure you will have a heap of fun there..(remember to post about it in the sportscar forum on your return)

P.s I will start another thread about what we thought were the highlights of 2000.
Old 29 Nov 2000, 10:43 (Ref:50274)   #3
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It was Bathurst or Adelaide for me this year, and I chose Bathurst as I knew I could get a media pass for that. Enjoy the event MtPanorama.

I still haven't seen the tapes of Bathurst yet as I'm still going through the Honda Indy 300...
Old 29 Nov 2000, 11:28 (Ref:50286)   #4
hoffy
Racer

hoffy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Adelaide? Considering I live there, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

For withdrawal symptems, get the old playstation out and spin that TOCA world touring cars disc, until it blows!!!!
Old 30 Nov 2000, 04:18 (Ref:50401)   #5
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hoffy
Any chance of scamming a coule of passes. If its your home town you should be right onto it
Will trade for beer
see you in adelaide
mtpanorama
Elephino
The event was great.It is so good being able to drive up to the track when you feel like it and go when you want.
Old 30 Nov 2000, 11:31 (Ref:50440)   #6
hoffy
Racer

hoffy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry Mt, promised my spare pass to the Wifey. She only wants to go to the concert tho. (by the way, Im working there as a Flaggy!)

Oh, Drove around the track last week (in opposite direction) and things are now starting to come together quite nicely Indeed! They've resurfaced about half, and a lot of Grand stands are up.

Only one month to go

Anyone know where I can get highlights of the year in ALMS, thus far?