Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 11 Jul 2003, 19:24 (Ref:659090)   #26
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by sunflower
Within a week of buying it next door's cat sprayed on it & scrapped it's claws along the back bumber (body coloured one) - wasn't too happy about that!
Could be worse! A long time ago, next door's cat thought it would be fun to pee in the heater air intake grill of my Fiesta. I got into the car, noticed a funny smell, so I turned the heater fan up to try & get rid of it....the faster the fan was running, the worse the smell! I had to pour disinfectant into the intake & live with the smell of that for a few days.

Last edited by Dave Brand; 11 Jul 2003 at 19:25.
Old 14 Jul 2003, 21:39 (Ref:661193)   #27
medler
Racer

medler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by sunflower
I wish I hadn't even bothered posting this when all I've got are nasty replies!!!

If my manual gave the info I wanted, do you not think I wouldn't have had to ask.

Don't be so critical
Sorry Sunflower my dig was aimed at the average motorist I see at this time of year towing a caravan that has sat in the drive for 50 weeks. They have very little understanding of the importance of tyre condition, unlike yourself who must have to ask the question in the first place.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 08:21 (Ref:673988)   #28
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I want to know what happened to the cats that peed in your car.
Old 5 Aug 2003, 15:58 (Ref:680585)   #29
sunflower
Rookie

sunflower should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi, I'm back safe & sound & so's my car (just about)

Some of the junctions were pretty akward where they were 90 degrees to main roads. Lots of roads were lined with stone walls & at one point I luckily managed to miss ramming straight into one - bus came round a bend on other side & the sun caused temporary blindness/darkness (wasn't actually in my eyes) so couldn't see where I was going for a while. 15, 20, 30 & 40mph speed limits.

BTW I'm talking about Jersey.

David - the cat in Q for me sleeps in a ball under my car. Next door has its own car so don't know why it's attracted to mine.