Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 25 Mar 2007, 21:54 (Ref:1876234)   #176
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
600 wins for Chevvy
200 wins for Hendrick
1st win for CoT (CoN?)

"I still can't stand to drive these things"

Good lad
Old 25 Mar 2007, 21:55 (Ref:1876235)   #177
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Montoya 32nd. Ouch.
Old 25 Mar 2007, 21:56 (Ref:1876238)   #178
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You forgot to include the best part: "They suck."
Old 25 Mar 2007, 22:00 (Ref:1876245)   #179
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Yeah, that line was classic!
Old 25 Mar 2007, 23:44 (Ref:1876297)   #180
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
will they be using them at Martinsville?
Old 26 Mar 2007, 00:36 (Ref:1876325)   #181
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel82
will they be using them at Martinsville?
Yep, they will. Here's how the 2007 CoT schedule looks like:

Bristol
Martinsville
Phoenix
Richmond
Darlington
Dover
Infineon Raceway
New Hampshire
Watkins Glen
Bristol
Richmond
New Hampshire*
Dover*
Talladega (the fall race)*
Martinsville*
Phoenix*

* Races part of the Chase.
Old 26 Mar 2007, 00:56 (Ref:1876333)   #182
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Burton once again raced them clean. Gordon now leading in the points. Martinsville should also prove to be an interesting race. I am considering getting tickets for the Oct. race. Martinsville is only 45 miles from where I live.
Old 26 Mar 2007, 15:34 (Ref:1876763)   #183
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ugh. Burton, you are a gentlemen. Far more so than me. I'd have put Kyle into the wall so many times on that last lap...

Bad luck to tony, bad luck to Geoffory Gordonson for screwin' the pooch on the restart there. And bad luck to Denny!
Old 26 Mar 2007, 20:37 (Ref:1877053)   #184
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle not
Burton once again raced them clean. Gordon now leading in the points. Martinsville should also prove to be an interesting race. I am considering getting tickets for the Oct. race. Martinsville is only 45 miles from where I live.
I am going to Dover in September, I can't wait to see those cars in person!
Old 26 Mar 2007, 22:36 (Ref:1877180)   #185
muggle not
Veteran

United States
North Carolina, U.S.
muggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmuggle not should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
I am going to Dover in September, I can't wait to see those cars in person!
The sound of those engines and the sight of the cars coming down the track at the start of a race makes the hair on your arms stand up. It really does give you goosebumps.

I have been to Dover quite a few years ago. Our seats weren't real good but we enjoyed the racing. Good track. I have also been to the Charlotte and Richmond races.
Old 27 Mar 2007, 01:04 (Ref:1877253)   #186
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Yeah, last time I went to Dover, it was the year that the Hurricane came to town. We sit between turns 1&2 on the track, about ten rows up. Great racetrack. I even remember that time, I was eating some sort of cup uice cream, might have been the lemon Italian ice, but, a car spun in front of us, and the whole top of the ice was covered in little rubber balls lol. I still ate it.
Old 27 Mar 2007, 08:02 (Ref:1877377)   #187
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Not happy. Missed Atlanta and now missed Bristol becausze my old VCR's timer didn't switch on last night!!! Bah!

Gotta make sure I see something of the next round, the series is looking great this year judging by the from so far?
Old 27 Mar 2007, 10:11 (Ref:1877488)   #188
StuiE
Veteran

StuiE should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good finish, I too was going for Burton, but I might be actually starting to like Kyle, is there something wrong with me? Has been pretty mature lately, and very fast in both Busch and Cup.

I liked the opening sequence with DW and Hammond, being salespeople, I love them!

COT didn't do too badly really, it's be nice if they could paint the wing and the splitter the same as the rest of the car though.

"I think we broke something.......Traction" -Carl Edwards 19/8/06 MIS

05 - Peter Brock
Old 27 Mar 2007, 12:41 (Ref:1877607)   #189
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
chunterer, your VCR dissapoints me!

Don't miss the next round.
Old 27 Mar 2007, 13:11 (Ref:1877631)   #190
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
chunterer, your VCR dissapoints me!

Don't miss the next round.
No fear!

Yeah, I came down stairs at half 7 this morning to watch it before work only to find nothing had happened! I nearly ripped out the leads and chucked it at the wall!!

Good thing about NASCAR though is there's a race almost every weekend I suppose!!
Old 27 Mar 2007, 13:16 (Ref:1877637)   #191
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
Good thing about American Sports though is there's a [event] almost every weekend I suppose!!