Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Sep 2005, 21:24 (Ref:1421257)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A new champion

Congratulations to the new Champion Fernando Alonso, youngest driver to win a F1 championship, first spanish driver to win... er... I think do anything REAL GOOD in F1 !

...And not forgetting the great Kimi Raikonen, almost champion, but already considered to be one of the best ever, and hey ! I bet next year can be yours ! (Does anybody know what they put in the water in Finland ? Man, they make great drivers there !)

// Forgive me all the Race officials for starting a new old thread, it just because after a year of absence, I'm really missing this place !!!!
Old 30 Sep 2005, 21:29 (Ref:1421261)   #2
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bloody hell, long time no see!
Old 30 Sep 2005, 22:04 (Ref:1421278)   #3
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Bononi! Nice to see you around here again! Want your old position back?
Old 30 Sep 2005, 22:22 (Ref:1421288)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nah... I'm doing fine as a veteran...
Old 1 Oct 2005, 11:33 (Ref:1421532)   #5
Mattracer
Veteran

Mattracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A McLaren driver will win the WC next year...

Permanent circuits- the life blood of motorsport
Old 1 Oct 2005, 13:53 (Ref:1421595)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattracer
A McLaren driver will win the WC next year...
If everyone else keep the same pace as this year...
Old 1 Oct 2005, 18:11 (Ref:1421720)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bon! The prodigal mod returns!

How have you enjoyed the year.
Old 1 Oct 2005, 18:28 (Ref:1421730)   #8
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Trying to earn more money than I can spend...
Old 3 Oct 2005, 11:50 (Ref:1422706)   #9
Hein
Racer

South Africa
Kareedouw, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Hein should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi
Trying to earn more money than I can spend...
When you unlock the secret, let me know!