Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 26 Mar 2017, 20:06 (Ref:3721672)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2017 R1 Aus Results

Well that first race is in the books, and my spreadsheets have been through an explosion in a paint factory So brace yourselves as I announce the first results...

First the new format
the Qually results... and the Race Results
Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually Result.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	49330 Click image for larger version

Name:	Race Result.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	49331

This year just for fun I"ll be keeping a challenge comp running for the team that Qualifies best, and the team with the best race scores.

Name:	Quallly season.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	49333 Click image for larger version

Name:	Race Season.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	49334

It's the combination of these 2 that of course presents the round winner, and as I'm sure those quick on the Numbers have already worked out that

Team Foggy Notion are the winners with 94 points, 4 ahead of AZBarbarians2017 on 90 pts and Wolf GP in third on 89 points.

These of course equate to the overall and the tables are shown below

Name:	Team Scores.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	273.3 KB
ID:	49332 Click image for larger version

Name:	Overall Season.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	49335
Old 26 Mar 2017, 20:13 (Ref:3721674)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Given the need to know about how the drivers are doing, just in case you want to substitute your driver at any point. I'll also keep track of the Drivers Qualifying and race performances and of course combining them into Fantasy drivers table that you normally see.

Name:	Driver Qually Fantasy.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	49336 Click image for larger version

Name:	Driver Race Fantasy.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	49337 Click image for larger version

Name:	Driver Overall Fantasy.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	49338

Don't worry I won't be posting 9 spreadsheets each race, the normal posting will just be Qualification and race results, the Team scores with the overall and the total drivers fantasy
Old 27 Mar 2017, 02:04 (Ref:3721736)   #3
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Mid feild,like Mercedes the Sheep Chasers are sand bagging..
Old 27 Mar 2017, 07:10 (Ref:3721767)   #4
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Of course, Max is my first driver... I spent the race weekend convinced I'd picked Ricciardo. What a memory.

Nice splash of colour on the points tables.
Old 27 Mar 2017, 07:27 (Ref:3721771)   #5
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So, If I start a brand new team for next race could that team double my existing teams score by the end of the year?
Old 27 Mar 2017, 08:30 (Ref:3721790)   #6
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thankyou SBF for all your work It nice to see the results up so quickly.
Old 27 Mar 2017, 10:03 (Ref:3721833)   #7
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
Mid feild,like Mercedes the Sheep Chasers are sand bagging..
Mine too. Hello neighbour
Old 27 Mar 2017, 19:23 (Ref:3721952)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Don't worry I won't be posting 9 spreadsheets each race, the normal posting will just be Qualification and race results, the Team scores with the overall and the total drivers fantasy
i think all the tables are fantastic...if you want, please post them all!
Old 27 Mar 2017, 21:22 (Ref:3721973)   #9
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
The non comp ones I might post after every 4 or 5 if I remember and perhaps more relevantly have time.