Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 20 Mar 2017, 21:33 (Ref:3720288)   #51
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
Ma can go back to WTCC. At least there the promoter will "promote him" as a winner

Gutiérrez is much valuable at Formula E. Ticket sales will have a boom!
Old 23 Mar 2017, 09:29 (Ref:3720847)   #52
Fulvio
Rookie

Italy
Rovigo (Italy)
Fulvio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nine Season 5 powerunit homologated. Finally BMW officially present in the manufacturers' list!
Mercedes absent, it seems they will use client powerunit in their first season...

http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2...s-homologated/
Old 3 Apr 2017, 15:56 (Ref:3723534)   #53
Fulvio
Rookie

Italy
Rovigo (Italy)
None wants to comment the end of Sébastien Buemi streak and the return to victory of Lucas di Grassi after one year?

Now the championship is again open, but Renault it still seems the leading powerunit, so probably Jean-Eric Vergne and Team Techeetah are the most probable opponent for Renault e.dams
Old 3 Apr 2017, 16:55 (Ref:3723545)   #54
NSX_LeMans
Racer

NSX_LeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am a bit anxious to see how the WEC clash will affect the standings.
Old 3 Apr 2017, 17:04 (Ref:3723548)   #55
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
It was odd how Nico Prost wasn't penalized after causing all that trouble at the end of the race. Di Grassi was really lucky this time, beside the gamble, only one of the many factors that went his way would be different and that result was impossible.
Old 8 Apr 2017, 18:54 (Ref:3724704)   #56
Fulvio
Rookie

Italy
Rovigo (Italy)
Maybe it's the green light for having Formula E in the real London city center, like Agag was always hoping instead of Battersea Park!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ment-transport
Old 19 Apr 2017, 11:56 (Ref:3727740)   #57
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Conway to replace Duval (DTM) for Paris ePrix.
Old 20 Apr 2017, 21:14 (Ref:3728041)   #58
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Conway to replace Duval (DTM) for Paris ePrix.
I don't get it. Conway showed that he doesn't deserve the seat before.
Old 28 Apr 2017, 05:48 (Ref:3729593)   #59
karimbo
Veteran

Canada
Montreal, Canada
karimbo has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Formula E forum

Hello everyone,

May I ask why doesn't Formula E get a forum of its own instead of being in the middle of "National & International Single Seaters"?

I believe it should have a distinctive forum, just like Formula 1 or Indy Racing series, since there are million of people following Formula E and its following far surpasses the one of Formula V8 or or GP3 and maybe even IndyRacing with the exeption of the Indy 500.

Do I need to ask the moderators to have this changed?

thanks for your info.
Old 20 May 2017, 18:20 (Ref:3734702)   #60
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Buemi dominated again at Paris. Pechito López finished second.

Di Grassi commited nearly every available mistake.
Old 21 May 2017, 03:16 (Ref:3734802)   #61
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
energy overuse and he would've.
Old 11 Jun 2017, 13:35 (Ref:3740244)   #62
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Second Berlin ePrix starting in 25 minutes.

GRID
1° Rosenqvist
2° Buemi
3° López
4° Bird
5° Vergne
6° Turvey
7° Di Grassi
8° Abt
9° Evans
10° Prost
11° Duval
12° d'Ambrosio
13° Engel
14° Frijns
15° Dillmann
16° Sarrazin
17° da Costa
18° Piquet
19° Carroll
20° Heidfeld
Old 11 Jun 2017, 14:08 (Ref:3740257)   #63
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rosenqvist has been very impressive, although Buemi may heal from some of the wounds of yesterday. The championship is still alive, for now...

Edit: The DS Virgin boys may have a chat after this; Lopez may want to re-educate himself on how being in a team actually works, although Bird was a bit cheeky there...

Last edited by Biscuits In A Red Bull; 11 Jun 2017 at 14:26.
Old 11 Jun 2017, 15:03 (Ref:3740274)   #64
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits In A Red Bull View Post
Edit: The DS Virgin boys may have a chat after this; Lopez may want to re-educate himself on how being in a team actually works, although Bird was a bit cheeky there...
This was Hong Kong the other way around.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 00:41 (Ref:3740368)   #65
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Why does every fanboost vote go to Buemi, Di Grassi, Abt? I don't get it.
They're already the fastest 2 teams.

You've got someone like Felix out front going for the sweep. Even in race 1 going for his first victory. Di Grassi flukes a pole when 3 of those guys in the shootout should have been faster.

Buemi; already WEC champion and FE champion, 12 FE wins. Also gets luck with a front row start when DS Virgin should have been much quicker in the shootout. Seeing Lopez or Rosen win would be great considering how they've driven so far this year as rookies. Even Bird has had rotten luck.

Yet come race time, the majority of fans have voted and want to see Buemi win again? AGAIN? It's like if F1 had the fanvote it would go to Hamilton and Vettel every time, which I really really doubt. Ricciardo and Verstappen would eat them up because they're the underdogs and exciting to watch.

The defending champ in the fastest team is not the exciting to watch underdog.

And if not Buemi, another victory for Di Grassi? 5 wins, but he hasn't really driven very well this year, imo. And Abt? How on earth does Abt get any votes? There are so many more exciting and more skilled drivers in the field than Abt (Felix, Vergne, Lopez, Bird, Evans, Frijns, Engel, Da Costa) who just plods around playing rear gunner for Di Grassi.

It makes me wonder if this fanvote is rigged or fake. Or are all the FE fans just very casual fans and have no idea who all these other drivers even are, so they just vote for the few they're familiar with?
Old 12 Jun 2017, 01:46 (Ref:3740375)   #66
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Anyway, okay couple of races. I personally think every weekend should be a double-race, but make them only 75% distance so that they're not all running 2-3 seconds off the pace they could be doing.

The way they just cruise to save energy really isn't racing. It's pathetic. Like F1 when they had the massive tyre deg and had to run to a lap time.

If they still did a mandatory car swap but were able to run at practically 100% speed, it might be a bit more exciting.

Buemi getting stripped of 5th gives Lucas a bit of a chance still. 32 point lead, but Buemi is still missing the next 2 races right? If Di Grassi wins them both he could head away with around 20 point lead for the finale. That's a pretty big "IF" though. He probably won't win them both so they may end up about even on points for the finale. Pity Rosenqvist didn't have those 3 bad races or he'd be up there in 2nd.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 08:11 (Ref:3740428)   #67
Obizzz
Racer

Sweden
Sweden
Obizzz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Why does every fanboost vote go to Buemi, Di Grassi, Abt? I don't get it.
I've been thinking the same. I don't get why they go to the drivers who need them the least.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 08:57 (Ref:3740440)   #68
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obizzz View Post
I've been thinking the same. I don't get why they go to the drivers who need them the least.
Imo it renders the whole exercise utterly pointless. It has no impact on the race whatsoever (not that it ever really did) and of late has just been an exercise in vanity. There isn't really much point to it, but since FE is so keen on virtue signalling to "fans" then I can't see it being phased out...

...meanwhile Rosenqvist showed himself as one of the class of the field. It's just a shame that his team were braindead at a crucial moment and cost him what would've been a stunning double.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 11:22 (Ref:3740480)   #69
p-matt
Veteran

p-matt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Aren't bots pretty much controlling fanboost nowadays?

Really felt for Heidfeld. That's probably his best chance of a win in FE gone
Old 27 Jun 2017, 05:29 (Ref:3747185)   #70
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://www.autosport.com/news/report...ar-at-goodwood
Old 10 Jul 2017, 19:06 (Ref:3750241)   #71
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well, we now know who is sub for WEC bound Bumei for this weekends double header and its none other that last years GP2 champion Gasly
Old 10 Jul 2017, 19:21 (Ref:3750251)   #72
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Alex Lynn I believe will be subbing for Lopez at DS. Two talented young drivers. Not sure of a huge upset, but potentially could be in the mix.
Old 14 Jul 2017, 20:10 (Ref:3751270)   #73
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
I'm on site in New York, and there are Ferrari people all over the place.
Old 15 Jul 2017, 01:19 (Ref:3751319)   #74
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Shakedown was made with very wet conditions. First time I see Formula E in this situation.
Old 15 Jul 2017, 10:44 (Ref:3751396)   #75
MissClarrpz
Racer

MissClarrpz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They announced the layout of the track back in September. Since then they swapped the running direction and the layout (I think twice) without saying this publicly. I do prefer the new layout, though.

Edit: Make that 3 changes of layout though only minor final tweaks.

Last edited by MissClarrpz; 15 Jul 2017 at 10:51.