Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 27 Jun 2000, 18:55 (Ref:19872)   #26
Chris S
Rookie

Chris S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Go to http://www.mclaren.co.uk/ and click on the clasped hands at the bottom of the page. This lists all of the sponsors, etc. on the McLaren cars. Most have the ability to click to their web page. From there, send the company your comments regarding their sponsorship/partnership with Ron Dennis (it doesn't matter if he has a trademark on this name, which he can, you can use it in conversation, written or oral). I would think some of these companies (Locktite, Schweppes, Mobil, etc.) would be very disconcerted at receiving a large volume of mail from unhappy customers). I have used this method in the past, to sponsors of cars racing in several different sanctioning bodies in the United States and I have ALWAYS gotten a reply from the company. Seems they don't want to lose my business even if I am just "small fry". Ask Excide Batteries (the company received so much mail when they pulled their NHRA sponsorship that they decided to re-sponsor the car).
Old 27 Jun 2000, 20:33 (Ref:19878)   #27
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

This is the 'logo-list';

West
Mobil 1
TAG Heuer
Schuco International
Computer Associates
Schweppes
Warsteiner
Loctite
Fujitsu Computers / Siemens
MYSAP.COM
Kenwood
Boss
Bridgestone
TD1
Siemens Information and Communications
Sun Microsystems
BAE systems
Targetti Lighting
The Advanced Composites Group
Finlandia Vodka
Charmiles Technologies
Mazak Machine Tools
Garnett Dickinson Print
Catia Solutions
GS Battery
Enkei
Sports Marketing Surveys

I expect the last sponsor listed above, Sports Marketing Surveys, may be the first to tell RD what is going on!

The email addresses for these companies can be found at http://www.mclaren.co.uk/mclaren/normpartners.htm#tmp

Tell 'em now!!