Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 11 Apr 2009, 08:41 (Ref:2438470)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2009 Enduro Events

Might as well start the ball rolling, with some teams either confirming their lists publicly, or the likes of V8XTRA sharing their thoughts with the world...

There are still some TBC's sitting there... plus some pilots waiting for a seat

Available pilots may include Mr Thompson, Mr Fiore, Mr Reindler, Mr Denyer, Mr Assaillit, Mr Fernandez, Mr Moffat, Mr Russell....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 11 Apr 2009, 09:31 (Ref:2438484)   #2
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wouldn't be surprised to see Sam Walter rewarded for his good start to the year with a drive in the Tasman mobile along with most probably Mark Noske.

also wouldn't be surprised to see Andrew Thompson pop up in the #4 to partner with Alex.

also Moff's good start to the year should get him a reward with a drive somewhere if he keeps it up.

i wouldn't be surprised to see jono Webb pop up somewhere.

also Ricciardello was apparently in the mix for the #16 seat at the Kelly's maybe he could pop up in one of their cars for the enduro's. ditto for Webby to as he was linked to a seat there aswell.

Jack blah blah has been posting lists over at Central for a while so i wouldn't be surprised to see him pop in with a list or 2.
Old 11 Apr 2009, 09:41 (Ref:2438490)   #3
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I say that Maxie Wilson will be in car 8 with J.Richards. McConvillie will take Andy as they are better suited to the car with each other.
Old 11 Apr 2009, 11:44 (Ref:2438539)   #4
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
no AJ bent the car abit last year and has been out for all of this year.

i reckon Jase and McConky will be together in a very strong pairing, with Max and AJ in the WOW car. also due to Max's affiliation with WOW would put him in #12.
Old 11 Apr 2009, 12:13 (Ref:2438554)   #5
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
GTR- I'm a bit worried about the second number 15 you have down there sponsored by Bob Jane. Shouldn't D. Reynolds be driving with B. Bear?
Old 12 Apr 2009, 12:42 (Ref:2439265)   #6
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Racer View Post
wouldn't be surprised to see Sam Walter rewarded for his good start to the year with a drive in the Tasman mobile along with most probably Mark Noske.

also wouldn't be surprised to see Andrew Thompson pop up in the #4 to partner with Alex.

also Moff's good start to the year should get him a reward with a drive somewhere if he keeps it up.

i wouldn't be surprised to see jono Webb pop up somewhere.

also Ricciardello was apparently in the mix for the #16 seat at the Kelly's maybe he could pop up in one of their cars for the enduro's. ditto for Webby to as he was linked to a seat there aswell.

Jack blah blah has been posting lists over at Central for a while so i wouldn't be surprised to see him pop in with a list or 2.
I'm impressed. Nothing seems to surprise you. You must be very calm and measured
Old 12 Apr 2009, 13:10 (Ref:2439274)   #7
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
just wait until i'm off the valium thats when the lists flow with randoms everywhere.
Old 13 Apr 2009, 01:32 (Ref:2439570)   #8
Falcadore
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Falcadore should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Test View Post
GTR- I'm a bit worried about the second number 15 you have down there sponsored by Bob Jane. Shouldn't D. Reynolds be driving with B. Bear?
Ever since rumours broke that the Pink Hog was been trying to whiteant the pom out of the fourth Triple 8 seat, the Purple Pig has been determined to not be one-upped by his porcine cousin, and he has Mr. Bear's seat squarely in his sights.

It will aparently be settled in a mascot's race at Townsville because they can't get support categories to travel that far north when most of them won't even travel to Qld Raceway.
Old 13 Apr 2009, 03:43 (Ref:2439587)   #9
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm not sure if putting two rookies in the number 24 seems like such a great idea (Reynolds and Percat)... that's where an old hand would be useful surely?
Old 13 Apr 2009, 04:47 (Ref:2439603)   #10
Falcadore
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Falcadore should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
I'm not sure if putting two rookies in the number 24 seems like such a great idea (Reynolds and Percat)... that's where an old hand would be useful surely?
How does that help when only one can be in the car at a time? Dumbrell is in the shed next door, who despite his other faults is a very capable and fast Bathurst operator. It's also only speculated.

Reynolds will do the job or he won't. Unless he crashes it all Percat has to do is keep circulating because the safety car will bunch the field and let you unlap yourself if caught in the queue. These days the co-driver is almost irrelevant to the enduros unless we have a race without safety cars.
Old 13 Apr 2009, 08:25 (Ref:2439654)   #11
Prickly_Goo
Veteran

Australia
somewhere you arent...
Prickly_Goo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Available pilots may include Mr Assaillit, Mr Fernandez....
Please tell me you are joking right?.. Seriously where would those two get the money for a co-drive considering one has a one's former sponsor??

Seriously....
Old 13 Apr 2009, 08:33 (Ref:2439657)   #12
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly_Goo View Post
Please tell me you are joking right?.. Seriously where would those two get the money for a co-drive considering one has a one's former sponsor??

Seriously....
They are available, doesnt necessarily guarantee they shall be picked up

Having said that, one of the pair might slot in nicely where he doesnt need to change his race suit.. just show up with a cheque
Old 13 Apr 2009, 08:48 (Ref:2439668)   #13
Prickly_Goo
Veteran

Australia
somewhere you arent...
Prickly_Goo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
They are available, doesnt necessarily guarantee they shall be picked up

Having said that, one of the pair might slot in nicely where he doesnt need to change his race suit.. just show up with a cheque
They may be avaliable but do they both have any sort of money able to get a co drive??

One needs a new a race suit and the other has one... It would be silly of one to advertise their former sponsor...
Old 13 Apr 2009, 11:04 (Ref:2439733)   #14
JustASupporter
Racer

JustASupporter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any reason why Canto is highlighted? He's on the FPR website as their enduro driver .... is he or the team not taking up a 2nd year option?
Old 16 Apr 2009, 07:14 (Ref:2441954)   #15
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Interesting to read in AA that Mr McIntyre is likely to line up as an enduro driver for SBR... You would presume he would resume the 2nd seat alongside Mr van Gisbergen, continuing their work in 2007....
Old 16 Apr 2009, 07:44 (Ref:2441983)   #16
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 19 Apr 2009, 01:14 (Ref:2444200)   #17
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Interesting to read in AA that Mr McIntyre is likely to line up as an enduro driver for SBR... You would presume he would resume the 2nd seat alongside Mr van Gisbergen, continuing their work in 2007....
Confirmed
Old 19 Apr 2009, 06:51 (Ref:2444344)   #18
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Could we see Shane Price in car 11 this year?
Old 19 Apr 2009, 07:10 (Ref:2444353)   #19
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Could we see Shane Price in car 11 this year?
MeN seemed to think Mr Price was on track for a seat in #24
Old 19 Apr 2009, 07:54 (Ref:2444392)   #20
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
cant see shane price in the 11. would think he is mighty unhappy with that team now
Old 19 Apr 2009, 08:44 (Ref:2444431)   #21
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Sounds like a real Kiwi Racing Team to me...
Old 19 Apr 2009, 09:27 (Ref:2444461)   #22
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Can you put a Silver Fern on a blue car?
Old 19 Apr 2009, 09:39 (Ref:2444477)   #23
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Would it run #021?
Old 19 Apr 2009, 09:41 (Ref:2444480)   #24
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Would it run #021?
Nein!
Old 22 Apr 2009, 04:22 (Ref:2446743)   #25
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
http://www.holdenmotorsport.com/defa...splay&id=67184

Craig Baird, Steve Owen, Andy Priaulx and Shane Price confirmed in Walky stable. depending on GT bouncing back in the championship if they are split like stated before Bardo with GT, Owen with Will. on the other side i think Shane will be with David and Andy with PD.