Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 25 Mar 2005, 12:15 (Ref:1261402)   #1
B Friendly
Racer

United Kingdom
East Yorkshire
B Friendly should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
British Rallycross Championship DVD's

I've just been looking on the BRDA website (www.rallycrossuk.com) and seen that crash.net have teamed up with Greenlight TV to produce the highlights from the 2003 and 2004 season on DVD.

Fantastic stuff, who knows I might be able to see myself on tv. I do hope they have captured my good side!!!!!
Old 25 Mar 2005, 12:18 (Ref:1261403)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll copy this to Armchair enthusiast. There's a lot of peeps visting there who would appreciate this.

BTW. Is your good side the opposite to the greasy side?
Old 25 Mar 2005, 20:21 (Ref:1261749)   #3
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thats great news.

Now all we need are some of the European Championship Seasons from the 80's, early 90's on DVD.