Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4 Nov 2011, 13:49 (Ref:2981465)   #1
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Donington - New Managing Director

Breaking news.
Quote:
Christopher Tate is a 30+ year motorsport industry veteran, with a career which includes senior positions at Lola Cars International, the Elan Panoz group, and as a co-founder and director in the start-up and construction of Rockingham Motor Speedway. From 2004 to 2010, Tate also led the rapid growth of the Masters Historic Racing group, which is now the market leader in historic motorsport across Europe.

Tate said:- “I am truly delighted to have been entrusted with this challenging new task and wonderful heritage. Donington is about a driving passion, in every sense. Tom Wheatcroft was an inspiration to so many, and Kevin having decided last year to take back control, has put the same energy and drive into reviving this wonderful circuit. I’m a Donington fan; I was here on the original opening day back in 1977; I’ve raced here often, always extremely badly, and with the Masters Series, I was very proud to have organised the re-opening Revival Meeting on the first weekend in September 2010. Now there’s a great deal to do, but most of the pieces of the jigsaw are falling into place. I hope that every customer, from the top world professional series, to the club racer, the track day enthusiast, and every spectator will see and enjoy the steady programme of improvements we have planned. We all here aim to ensure that this great circuit remains the UK’s heart and soul of passionate, challenging motorsport”
http://www.donington-park.co.uk/news...ging-director/

Regards

JimW

Last edited by JimW; 4 Nov 2011 at 13:50. Reason: Add link.