Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 May 2010, 17:48 (Ref:2689297)   #51
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, I'm watching what's going one (as I do.... ), some general entry tickets now starting to appear too....
Old 13 May 2010, 07:24 (Ref:2689590)   #52
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Even more this morning, these must be genuine reasons for sale rather than the touts, still need my tickets for the classic so watching for those aswell.
Old 14 May 2010, 14:08 (Ref:2690390)   #53
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The houx camping tickets have turned into a flood, never seen so many, has the Houx campsite been enlarged or has something else happened.
Old 14 May 2010, 15:44 (Ref:2690445)   #54
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Are they all genuine though? Hard to believe there are that many for the one site?
Old 14 May 2010, 18:37 (Ref:2690520)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Even more this morning, these must be genuine reasons for sale rather than the touts, still need my tickets for the classic so watching for those aswell.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123
Old 20 May 2010, 15:46 (Ref:2694812)   #56
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I managed to sell my extra tickets .. wasn't trying to make a profit and sold them quickly for about what I payed for .. the difference in exchange rate managed to cover the ebay/paypal fees ..

Ciao Marco
Old 20 May 2010, 17:10 (Ref:2694876)   #57
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
well done, if there is anything left over you can bring a packet of crisps to the meet on Saturday
Old 24 May 2010, 13:02 (Ref:2697163)   #58
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Sudden rush of MB camping tickets on E Bay, not much bidding on anything now, could be chance to pick up bargains on GA tickets
Old 24 May 2010, 15:37 (Ref:2697260)   #59
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sold my spare GA ticket for face value on ebay... will pay for a new model car at Le Mans!
Old 31 May 2010, 15:04 (Ref:2701845)   #60
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, there's certainly a last chance selling frenzy happening on Ebay right now. I calculate that there are -

9 sales of individual (or more than one) enceintes generales

7 grandstand tickets (some with more than one available) - for Maison Blanche, Dunlop, ACO, Leonard, Durand and Sommer.

26 camping tickets:-

10 in Beausejour
4 in Houx Annexe
3 in Houx
2 in Bleu Sud
2 in Karting Nord
2 in Maison Blanche
1 each in Expo, Pincenardiere and Camping Car (the latter for mobile homes - 99p with just a day to go - could be worth watching.....

So, if you don't have a ticket, some of these may be worth looking out for.....
Old 21 Jun 2010, 17:13 (Ref:2715858)   #61
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:21 (Ref:2716171)   #62
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
[QUOTE=Aysedasi;2715858]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:B:SS:GB:1123[/QUOTE

Thanks Ayse but most of the agencies still have blue nord for £75, this ticket and some MB have been on before and not sold but they are still asking well over the top. What I actually want is Tertre Rouge with the triumph clubs as we are taking the Stag (if it gets there). If all else fails i will call nadine and pick them up on arrival, it wa nice to actually meet her this year and she is always so helpful.
Old 22 Jun 2010, 19:34 (Ref:2716509)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Taking a Stag?! Isn't that almost as risky as taking a TVR......?
Old 23 Jun 2010, 08:38 (Ref:2716743)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It has made it before and I have complete faith in it, it might be old but it is more fun driving 700 miles in a thunderous v8 than I can discribe on one page.
Old 11 Feb 2011, 19:53 (Ref:2829807)   #65
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Tickets starting to appear on e bay already, strangely alraedy more than the agencies (a few still have them) are asking. Why do people pay over the odds for them?
Old 12 Feb 2011, 09:44 (Ref:2830011)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Simon, after my comments last year, I'm saying nothing!
Old 13 Feb 2011, 10:01 (Ref:2830473)   #67
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I went down in a stag for my 2nd visit in 81, maybe 82 and 83 as well, cant remember now when my dad traded it in for an XR3 (pre 'i'!)

In those days there was no autoroute and the trip thru Rouen was a challenge, watching the temp gauge slowly creep up was a very stressful full time.

But it made it there and back without issue, lovely car BRG and subtle burble. A gentleman's car.
Old 13 Feb 2011, 10:22 (Ref:2830482)   #68
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Why buy a ticket on ebay when you can get them from all sorts of agencies.
Don't understand why people want to pay more then valued prices.
Old 13 Feb 2011, 14:08 (Ref:2830571)   #69
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic View Post
I went down in a stag for my 2nd visit in 81, maybe 82 and 83 as well, cant remember now when my dad traded it in for an XR3 (pre 'i'!)

In those days there was no autoroute and the trip thru Rouen was a challenge, watching the temp gauge slowly creep up was a very stressful full time.

But it made it there and back without issue, lovely car BRG and subtle burble. A gentleman's car.
The stag did the classic in style, 35 years old and with the exception of a sticking carb float once we got back to the tunnel no problems, roof down all the time and made the journey there and back almost as good as the event itself, it may be old but it sounds great and still turns heads.
Old 7 Mar 2011, 08:22 (Ref:2841327)   #70
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Camping tickets - Houx up to £97 with 11 hours to go.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LE-MANS-2011-2...item2a0e7da14e

Or buy it now from the tout at £210......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LE-MANS-24HR-L...item19c369ba45
Old 7 Mar 2011, 09:40 (Ref:2841365)   #71
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I'd be more impressed if Billy Bear had any command of English at all!
His sales technique's not bad, otherwise.

Good luck to him, Caveat Emptor, I say.

Perhaps we should buy a load of assorted camping tickets and list under ten-tenths, selling at cost. Show people what they should be paying? Along with links to useful websites, and especially this thread...
Old 1 May 2011, 07:34 (Ref:2872279)   #72
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Afew more tickets appearing on e bay now, but not in the usual large numbers, people asking for tickets on CA seem to get what they want quite quickly, does this mean that demand is low as the agents also seem to have spaces which is veru unusual for this late.
Old 1 May 2011, 08:18 (Ref:2872290)   #73
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
My impression is that it was pretty slow last year too Simon, but ultimately the crowd was still pretty large......
Old 1 May 2011, 08:21 (Ref:2872292)   #74
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A lot of people go and a lot book very early. I can image quite a few have plans that change over the cause of the next year. You'd only need quite a small fraction to sell up to see hundreds for sale.
Old 1 May 2011, 08:26 (Ref:2872294)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
A lot of people go and a lot book very early. I can image quite a few have plans that change over the cause of the next year. You'd only need quite a small fraction to sell up to see hundreds for sale.
But that is really the point I am making very few around so not that many people selling, the huge numbers going, most of whom book well in advance, would mean that once the tickets actully arrive those whose plans have changed put them up for sale and that seems to be very few this year.