Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 May 2015, 15:47 (Ref:3539001)   #1
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Anyone going to France imminently? - FAVOUR!

Hi guys

Huge favour to ask someone here if they're travelling to France very soon (i.e. this week ideally). You'll need an UK mobile phone in order to be able to help.

I simply need someone to test that our text donation system (the charity event I've been working on) will work from France - with a donation of £1! I am happy to reimburse that If someone is able to help me with this, I am more than happy to provide information to give you confidence in the legitimacy of this!

Thanks in advance

David
Old 18 May 2015, 15:56 (Ref:3539007)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
dave, should be driving through france on the way to spa some way through next week/at the end of next week so if you've not found anyone by then give us a shout.
Old 18 May 2015, 16:11 (Ref:3539009)   #3
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Superb Bella, thank you Hopefully will find someone a touch earlier as it might delay me hitting go on a load of printing. Will drop you a line though, thanks for the offer