Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 26 May 2005, 07:29 (Ref:1310438)   #101
Gilles
Racer

European Union
Le Manshire - the 87th British county
Gilles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley Beermon
Try again Sorry I tried posting this earlier but it ended up in the middle of the thread dont know why) I know this thread is for this year, however we cannot go this year (very sad I know) but next year we are planning a family year and therefore will require hotel accomodation as near as possible or in the centre of le mans does anyone have any suggestions there will be around 8 of us including 2 kids thanks. (we will have to become the shandy monsters)
I received your request and transfer to my colleague.

We still work on 05 race, allocating all the guesthouses and B&B we still have available.

You can still sleep in a real bed this year, if only you wanna sleep...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Old 26 May 2005, 07:47 (Ref:1310454)   #102
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles
I received your request and transfer to my colleague.

We still work on 05 race, allocating all the guesthouses and B&B we still have available.

You can still sleep in a real bed this year, if only you wanna sleep...
Gilles, by chance, is there something still available for the PQs ? Say, the Saturday/sunday night... I know I'm late, as I usualy go back to Nantes... but just in case...
Old 26 May 2005, 08:12 (Ref:1310471)   #103
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by egor
We try every year but the 24 Hueres du Beer on the friday night normally starts to take it's toll by the early hours of sunday morning.

Simple answer my friend - drink less beer and enjoy more of the race......

I guess it depends on your reasons for going. I go to watch the race - the beer, wine, food etc. etc. are welcome ancillaries!
Old 26 May 2005, 11:58 (Ref:1310628)   #104
Bentley Beermon
Racer

England
Sheffield
Bentley Beermon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Simple answer my friend - drink less beer and enjoy more of the race......

I guess it depends on your reasons for going. I go to watch the race - the beer, wine, food etc. etc. are welcome ancillaries!
It's all a matter of training Both can be achieved with practice
Old 26 May 2005, 18:03 (Ref:1310902)   #105
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
If anyone is interested in a grand stand ticket Tribune stands ( above the pits) send me a message and we'll work things out.
For the second year running one of our gang is going to miss Le Mans at the last moment.
Old 26 May 2005, 22:07 (Ref:1311148)   #106
amdj
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
amdj should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks...Will do...AMDJ
Old 28 May 2005, 08:10 (Ref:1312226)   #107
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have one 'Benoist' (Tribune 12) grandstand ticket for sale.

€75 (£51) is the face value but would look at reasonable offers.

Also have one Entry Ticket

€52 (£35) is the face value but would look at reasonable offers.

PM me for more details.
Old 1 Jun 2005, 03:18 (Ref:1316358)   #108
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
From member Batmobile (who posted it in the wrong thread) : "Sorry, perhaps I'm out of topics but one of my friends has withdrawn for le mans, is someone interested in a park expo place for about 25€ instead of 31?"
Old 1 Jun 2005, 18:14 (Ref:1317180)   #109
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So I post in the right thread : one of my friends has withdrawn for le mans, is someone interested in a park expo place for about 25€ instead of 31?"
Old 2 Jun 2005, 03:04 (Ref:1317613)   #110
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
For those travelling from far away, you're welcome to pay a visit to Saint Saturnin, for its Special British Welcome (other nationalities welcome too !)...

This is a special "Lotus" day this year, and the guest star is Jonny Herbert !
Old 2 Jun 2005, 13:10 (Ref:1318026)   #111
Gilles
Racer

European Union
Le Manshire - the 87th British county
Gilles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Last minute bargain

Still have few rooms available for PQ in my castle, just 15 minutes from the tarck, with swimming pool and 4wd circuit... and of course a gastronomic restaurant.

Single room, only 70 euros with breakfast

Double or Twin room, only 90 euros with breakfast

Mail me or call me fast for this TT special bargain.

Gilles,

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Old 2 Jun 2005, 18:19 (Ref:1318329)   #112
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone interested in a Houx Annex ticket (33 euros)?
Old 5 Jun 2005, 23:51 (Ref:1320957)   #113
Sean Crockett
Racer

Wales
South Wales (UK)
Sean Crockett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a spare HOUX NON NUM camping ticket if anyone's interested. Cost is 65E as shown on ticket.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:46 (Ref:1325492)   #114
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I still have one 'Benoist' (Tribune 12) grandstand ticket for sale.

PM me for more details.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 18:27 (Ref:1325804)   #115
Sean Crockett
Racer

Wales
South Wales (UK)
Sean Crockett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Crockett
I have a spare HOUX NON NUM camping ticket if anyone's interested. Cost is 65E as shown on ticket.
THis ticket has now been sold
Old 12 Jun 2005, 09:01 (Ref:1326170)   #116
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting to see a Barnato plus general entry go for £56 on Ebay last night - I almost wish I'd bought them myself........
Old 12 Jun 2005, 09:06 (Ref:1326174)   #117
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
What is the Serie B face value this year? I see it was €44 last year.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 20:46 (Ref:1326719)   #118
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic
I still have one 'Benoist' (Tribune 12) grandstand ticket for sale.

PM me for more details.
You have PM
Old 13 Jun 2005, 08:11 (Ref:1327096)   #119
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
What is the Serie B face value this year? I see it was €44 last year.
45 € for 2005
Old 13 Jun 2005, 20:08 (Ref:1327642)   #120
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
One Euro extra then - that can't be bad.