Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2005, 21:50 (Ref:1335155)   #1
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Le Mans Highlights

Hope those of you reading now will catch the highlights show... 2430 CET TONIGHT, Monday 20th

I'll try not to make too many mistakes...
Old 20 Jun 2005, 21:53 (Ref:1335157)   #2
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Eurosports coverage this year was great BTW. No complaints.

Very entertaining commentary.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 21:55 (Ref:1335160)   #3
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Reminder already set, although it says 23:00 (24:00 CET) on my digibox. Wouldn't want anyone to miss the first half hour (unless that's where all the mistakes are!)

Looking forward to it as I missed most of the coverage through being at Oulton, and it didn't seem to be on on Saturday evening when I was here.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 23:18 (Ref:1335276)   #4
Martin Haven
Veteran

England
Royal Leamington Spa
Martin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMartin Haven should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
Reminder already set, although it says 23:00 (24:00 CET) on my digibox. Wouldn't want anyone to miss the first half hour (unless that's where all the mistakes are!)

Looking forward to it as I missed most of the coverage through being at Oulton, and it didn't seem to be on on Saturday evening when I was here.
Your digibox was right - just me being me again there....

By the way... I reckon your NASCAR quote just HAS to be good 'ol Buddy Baker... my favourite unreconstructed Old Time NASCAR announcer
Old 21 Jun 2005, 01:20 (Ref:1335360)   #5
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think you may be right. It was about 8-10 years ago, spoken in a wonderful southern drawl.

Anyway, cracking highlights. Seemed to tell the story very well in such a short time. Well done.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 14:50 (Ref:1335984)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Any chance it may be repeated for those of us 'lucky enough' to be in the middle of an epic journey home at that point..?
Old 22 Jun 2005, 17:54 (Ref:1337473)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think its on again at 5.00 p.m. on Saturday? Anyone confirm that?

I didn't realise that Martin Haven had joined us here. A very belated wlecome!
Old 22 Jun 2005, 18:21 (Ref:1337505)   #8
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi

I didn't realise that Martin Haven had joined us here. A very belated wlecome!
yes he joined us for the TT meeting on saturday ayse...him, ben, allan, johnny, henri, don, sebastien and some danish bloke called tom. shame you couldn't make it...
Old 22 Jun 2005, 18:27 (Ref:1337516)   #9
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Tits. I'm out of the country again then aaargh! I guess I'll have to try and figure out the video recorder which is still in it's box from last August when I bought it...
Old 22 Jun 2005, 21:38 (Ref:1337696)   #10
MrTom
Rookie

MrTom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anti-Brit coverage

Typical Eurosport - they missed the best bit where Tommy Erdos managed to drag that car back to the pit lane on a wing and a prayer for our only British victory and they only showed the spin.
Old 26 Jun 2005, 10:09 (Ref:1340284)   #11
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did anyone make 'amateur' footage of Le Mans and put it online?

Would like to see Arnage at night from spectator view again
Old 26 Jun 2005, 15:23 (Ref:1340399)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have some.....at Mulsanne Corner and elsewhere (not Arnage though).

Not online yet though and very amateur....
Old 27 Jun 2005, 10:30 (Ref:1340929)   #13
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Still, any footage is welcome footage
Old 27 Jun 2005, 10:31 (Ref:1340930)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I believe the highlights show is being broadcast again on Brit Eurosport on Wednesday morning (at 9.15 am) and then again on Thursday (at 3.00 pm) I don't know how many more times it will be repeated, but I'm determined to get it recorded for posterity somewhen!
Old 27 Jun 2005, 10:32 (Ref:1340931)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob
Still, any footage is welcome footage

I haven't watched all of mine yet (although it is already transferred to DVD). I have to work out how to rip some sequences and put them up (now that I have the webspace to do it for the first time......)
Old 27 Jun 2005, 10:34 (Ref:1340932)   #16
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aah this is where the beauty of Freeware comes in! Likelyhood is that somebody, somewhere, made a tool to help you do that sorta thing! Couldn't for the life of me say where it would be though...