Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 25 Apr 2022, 15:56 (Ref:4108020)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Corrected. 2022 Italy I Fantasy results

Moving on to event 04 and the first of two scheduled in Italy. It's the iconic Imola we go to for our first Sprint Race weekend.

I have had to amend to rules slightly for the sprint round....
It was my intention to award a bonus point for the fastest Lap in the Sprint, however the FIA have not released official Lap times from the Sprint, and so I've had to abandon that bonus point for this all the remaining Sprint events.

With that in mind it's onwards to event, and we start with Qually and Sprint , and then Race results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually sprint.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	239.7 KB
ID:	74495. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	74496

When these are combined we get the following event fantasy scores

Name:	Event Fantasy.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	74497

So what does that mean for our fantasy competition.... well it's a double celebration as both Goblin Racing w/ porpoise and Lights out and away we Zhou, score 88 points. Just two points ahead of Porpoise Racing who scored 86 points.

Where is your team, well the table below has all that for you.

Name:	Team Scores .jpg
Views:	15
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	74498

In the overall it's all very close... Wolf GP with 312 points, has a single point lead over Porpoise Racing on 311pts. Little Hotels sits in third with 306 points.

Currently the top 8 teams are covered by just 10 points, and here is the full table to prove it.

Name:	Overall after 04.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	74499

Next time out we break new ground with the event USA I in Miami. Run in the shadow of the Hard Rock Stadium, it's another new circuit where the team will have very little information about, before arriving.
Does that sound like somewhere you'd want to make a driver change for? Her is the table of how the drivers fantasy points have tallied so far.

Name:	Driver Fant after 04.jpg
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	74500

Remember if you want to make a driver change, your teams first one is free, with any addition driver changes costing 20 points per driver.
To have that change count, as always please post in the Fantasy Launch thread, and that's also the place where any. new entries should be posted too.

Remember to be included in the the up coming event you need to post your team or driver changes before the start of FP1.

The session times are a bit unusually for Miami, so remember to check your local listings.
Old 25 Apr 2022, 16:09 (Ref:4108024)   #2
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
I have had to amend to rules slightly for the sprint round....
It was my intention to award a bonus point for the fastest Lap in the Sprint, however the FIA have not released official Lap times from the Sprint, and so I've had to abandon that bonus point for this all the remaining Sprint events.
If you wanted to bring that rule back - the lap times are listed on the FIA site:
https://www.fia.com/events/fia-formu...nd-prix/sprint

PosDriverTimeLapGap
1Sergio Perez1:19.01214+00.000
2Charles Leclerc1:19.04411+00.032
3Max Verstappen1:19.15414+00.142
Old 25 Apr 2022, 16:21 (Ref:4108030)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks for that, but for the sake of 3 points across the season, I'm comfortable just leaving it out.

For consistency and transparency I always take my results from the published PDFs, that way if I mess up or transpose numbers (and I usually do at some point over the season), the PDFs are my point of reference.

https://www.fia.com/events/fia-formu...ix/eventtiming
Old 25 Apr 2022, 16:30 (Ref:4108032)   #4
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Thanks for that, but for the sake of 3 points across the season, I'm comfortable just leaving it out.

Admittedly, they don't make those ones easy to find.
Old 26 Apr 2022, 04:20 (Ref:4108065)   #5
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!

I think that I'm with Lewis - my chances of coming out on top (or near it) are now officially negligible!

Oh well - come on the underdogs!!!!!
Old 26 Apr 2022, 13:44 (Ref:4108111)   #6
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Well it wouldn't be a fantasy F1 season without one of no doubt several scoring discrepancies on my part, as I've moved numbers around the spread sheets.

Thanks to Steve_r for pointing out that I managed to award Alonso 10 points for some teams despite the fact that he actually scored -8 points.
I'm guessing I've read Albon's score and entered it as that of Alonso.

It effected 2 teams in particular ... Lights out and away we Zhou, and also Team Foggy Notion. So with apologies to both, below is the corrected team tables showing that ...

Name:	Corrected team scores.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	159.6 KB
ID:	74513

Goblin Racing w/ porpoise is the sole winner of the event on 88 points, Porpoise racing (It doesn't take much guessing know where my next error is going to be... and it won't be on porpoise ) with 86 points, and it is Little Hotels that takes the 3rd step of the podium on 84 points.

In the overall, Lights out and away we Zhou was in equal 6th, and Team Foggy Notion one place further back. They have now become 7th, and 8th respectively with total of 285 and 284 points.

Here is the corrected table....

Name:	Corrected overall after 04.jpg
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	74514

As can be seen from the above, t's easy to mistype or transpose numbers between spreadsheets ... and to misread drivers names as well it seems

Please if you spot any further errors either drop me a PM or post into the relevant thread. I won't be offended, in fact it also lets me know that what I type is read as well.
Old 26 Apr 2022, 15:23 (Ref:4108127)   #7
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Yes, I am 10/10ths equivalent of Jonathan Wheatley - on the phone to Massi trying to get other people penalised.
Old 27 Apr 2022, 02:20 (Ref:4108182)   #8
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
No steve_r no that's so not right
Old 27 Apr 2022, 14:19 (Ref:4108245)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
No steve_r no that's so not right
No, not any more.....