Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 23 May 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3905401)   #126
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
I never made it to Thruxton or indeed anywhere near a TV even. Reading most comments I've missed nowt other than AJ and WSR quietly going about their business faster than everyone else. Should I make the effort to look at the recordings or rest my racing brain for the Coke 600 this weekend? One race that covers more miles than a whole BTCC season (probably!)
Old 23 May 2019, 18:44 (Ref:3905403)   #127
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I never made it to Thruxton or indeed anywhere near a TV even. Reading most comments I've missed nowt other than AJ and WSR quietly going about their business faster than everyone else. Should I make the effort to look at the recordings or rest my racing brain for the Coke 600 this weekend? One race that covers more miles than a whole BTCC season (probably!)
I'd strongly recommend that you load your recordings, watch and enjoy the Mini Se7en and Miglia races, probably watch them more than once. I wouldn't bother with the BTCC however...
Old 23 May 2019, 19:14 (Ref:3905408)   #128
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I'd strongly recommend that you load your recordings, watch and enjoy the Mini Se7en and Miglia races, probably watch them more than once. I wouldn't bother with the BTCC however...
Agreed. Is there anywhere online that I can watch those races?
Old 23 May 2019, 19:25 (Ref:3905411)   #129
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Agreed. Is there anywhere online that I can watch those races?
itv.com/btcc should have it all! 👍🏼
Old 23 May 2019, 21:10 (Ref:3905416)   #130
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, but it's only the Mini's I want to watch again......
Old 23 May 2019, 21:39 (Ref:3905420)   #131
touring fan01
Veteran

touring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtouring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtouring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
you can watch the whole day reply on the itvhub

https://www.itv.com/hub/british-tour...ionship/1a5204
Old 24 May 2019, 08:37 (Ref:3905468)   #132
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
The Minis are also going to support the DTM at Brands
Old 24 May 2019, 08:46 (Ref:3905470)   #133
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
The Minis are also going to support the DTM at Brands
That's a good move - the support card for that meeting was looking very poor.
Old 24 May 2019, 17:48 (Ref:3905547)   #134
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by touring fan01 View Post
you can watch the whole day reply on the itvhub

https://www.itv.com/hub/british-tour...ionship/1a5204
Excellent - thanks very much
Old 25 May 2019, 08:19 (Ref:3905637)   #135
btccbloke
Veteran

Wales
btccbloke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbtccbloke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
So is it me, or has the championship gone wrong somewhere?
Old 25 May 2019, 08:25 (Ref:3905638)   #136
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by btccbloke View Post
No. I can see it being the exact opposite after Croft. Crash, bang, wallop!
Old 25 May 2019, 08:42 (Ref:3905639)   #137
touring fan01
Veteran

touring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtouring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtouring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
two dull races out of 9 and you press the panic button?
Old 25 May 2019, 09:00 (Ref:3905641)   #138
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Don't know. In what way do you think things are wrong?
Old 25 May 2019, 13:03 (Ref:3905680)   #139
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I don’t see much that needs changing. You can’t say that the number of cars should be increased, thirty is more than most others manage

It was not the most thrilling of action at Thruxton, but such is the series that people always find something to talk about at the end of it. And the TV always manages to find something to keep us interested
Old 25 May 2019, 15:54 (Ref:3905701)   #140
porsche962fan
Veteran

porsche962fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
for Thuxcton maybe increase the madated gear ratio for last hear to be longer so they don't hit rev limiter too early ?
Old 29 May 2019, 08:32 (Ref:3906684)   #141
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jungle drums are suggesting a change of driver aboard a VW already.
Old 29 May 2019, 08:55 (Ref:3906686)   #142
snowen250
Veteran

snowen250 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Which one to go though?
Old 29 May 2019, 09:02 (Ref:3906687)   #143
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowen250 View Post
Which one to go though?
I would guess Boardley. Shame, as he really impressed in the Ginettas last year.

Hope it's just rumours though. Not wanting to see another year of HARD driver swaps. Think their best bet for next year is to lose the CCs and drop down to 2 cars.
Old 29 May 2019, 16:30 (Ref:3906770)   #144
S griffin
Veteran

Maybe they'll cut down and let the drivers share, but that's easier said than done. I think Boardley will still get his chance. He's a good addition to the series. I think though it's too much to run 4 cars for an proper Indy team
Old 29 May 2019, 16:42 (Ref:3906773)   #145
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
Think their best bet for next year is to lose the CCs
Seen a few comments from people suggesting they need to get rid of the VWs, but I'm not convinced it's the cars that are the problem.