Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 19 Aug 2013, 13:53 (Ref:3291727)   #76
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Website doesn't give an indication of date or venue for 360 2014, just the countdown, and I'm rubbish at maths!
Old 19 Aug 2013, 13:57 (Ref:3291730)   #77
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's about a year off, Grant.
Old 19 Aug 2013, 13:59 (Ref:3291732)   #78
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
It's about a year off, Grant.
Yeah, and I have to make plans and budget things now! :P :P
Old 19 Aug 2013, 16:42 (Ref:3291786)   #79
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
The results are on the website as well btw x
Old 23 Aug 2013, 07:58 (Ref:3292944)   #80
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Just to let you all know, I think the feature on The 360 is being aired this weekend.

MOBIL 1 THE GRID, its on Ch 4 at 6.30 AM tomorrow and will be repeated on Motors TV but I dont know when that is

Ta
Claire
Old 24 Aug 2013, 06:17 (Ref:3293335)   #81
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Tango is a film star!

Good coverage Claire, let's hope it stirs a few more into putting an entry in for 2014.

Old 24 Aug 2013, 07:55 (Ref:3293352)   #82
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
enjoyed that, they did a good job :-)
showed we can fix things as well as drive.
Old 24 Aug 2013, 08:12 (Ref:3293356)   #83
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The feature on Mobile ! the grid was good this morning, nice to see Hindy behind the wheel for a change and after her interview a star is born, well done Claire
Old 24 Aug 2013, 08:20 (Ref:3293358)   #84
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
I think not!!! but ta

Yes I thought the coverage was excellent and certainly put us in a great lite

Here is to 2014

Old 24 Aug 2013, 20:30 (Ref:3293550)   #85
FastDB2s
Veteran

England
Solihull, West Mids
FastDB2s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Watched it by accident as I woke up with the telly still on, very good
Old 25 Aug 2013, 20:21 (Ref:3293861)   #86
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is it repeated on terrestrial? We were already on the road to Dunkeswell by e time it started
Old 25 Aug 2013, 20:26 (Ref:3293863)   #87
FastDB2s
Veteran

England
Solihull, West Mids
FastDB2s should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As stated it was on 'The Grid' channel 4 so I guess that's on some type of i player - 4 on demand in google
Old 25 Aug 2013, 20:41 (Ref:3293868)   #88
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
It'll be repeated Wednesday from what I recalll
Old 25 Aug 2013, 23:15 (Ref:3293913)   #89
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
it's online
www.grid1.tv
Old 26 Aug 2013, 09:20 (Ref:3294095)   #90
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
http://www.grid1.tv/motorsport/artic...-of-donnington
Old 26 Aug 2013, 15:04 (Ref:3294230)   #91
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A great piece Claire, I'm assuming that will be on a continuous play loop at next years Race Retro show?

I know that its impossible to avoid date clashes with something but I am hoping that the 2014 event does not clash with any of the CSCC things I'm committed to so that I can take part again.
Old 28 Aug 2013, 11:29 (Ref:3295130)   #92
MaxxUK
Racer

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
MaxxUK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I meant to post links to my onboard videos here but never got round to it at the time.

I think most cars that took part are featured in one or other of the videos.

Just shows how wet it was at times, quite a few 'moments'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ZdSeWVy5A

The start and early laps until the rain, good battle with the Porsche 924
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhBrprHf78E

Malcolm
Old 28 Aug 2013, 17:08 (Ref:3295315)   #93
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
Epic! thanks for that - I was in the 924 :-)
what happened to the rear view in vid #2?
Old 28 Aug 2013, 17:37 (Ref:3295327)   #94
MaxxUK
Racer

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
Epic! thanks for that - I was in the 924 :-)
what happened to the rear view in vid #2?
David,

I had 2 video systems running, one was standard def with the rearview on it, the other was the GoPro footage you see. In the first one overlayed the rear view for the SD video on top of the HD one. It's a bit time consuming and you couldn't really see a deal on Video #2 (actually just looked, could see more out the rear than out the front!)

I will be uploading the full SD footage tonight however, over 5hrs of it (I promised the other drivers) so will post links here.

Malcolm
Old 29 Aug 2013, 10:42 (Ref:3295628)   #95
MaxxUK
Racer

United Kingdom
Nottingham, UK
OK, you need to be a real enthusiast to watch these but I have uploaded FULL STINT onboards to Youtube. I didnt get the full 6hrs as the power failed with about an hour to go

Stint 1) Malcolm Edeson (1h10m) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7pfVvNnRg
Stint 2) Mick Summer (1h6m) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqgMUoSj2hQ
Stint 3) Chris Fellows (1h23m) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJCdl-xyUnE
Stint 4) Malcolm Edeson (48m) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnOgitjUZIk

Pitstops were about 6mins if you want to try and work out exactly what time it was in the stints.

Malcolm
Old 29 Aug 2013, 10:55 (Ref:3295635)   #96
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
I just found this on my phone - Course Car with Rainbow!
Attached Thumbnails
rainbow.jpg  
Old 29 Aug 2013, 11:30 (Ref:3295655)   #97
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin View Post
I just found this on my phone - Course Car with Rainbow!

nice car....great logo!!!!
Old 29 Aug 2013, 11:44 (Ref:3295657)   #98
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
nice car....great logo!!!!
Shame about the driver!

(/me ducks!)
Old 29 Aug 2013, 12:03 (Ref:3295666)   #99
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What me taking the Stewards round?
Old 29 Aug 2013, 19:27 (Ref:3295841)   #100
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Shame about the driver!

(/me ducks!)