Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 19 Jan 2012, 21:50 (Ref:3014286)   #1
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Soooo, who's up for it? NASCAR Fantasy Team 2012

expressions of interest are being called for fielding teams in the 2012 Ten-Tenths NASCAR Fantasy Tipping comp.

Please let me know if you are interested, and if there is enough, it will be run.

Cheers

Me
Old 20 Jan 2012, 02:27 (Ref:3014363)   #2
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I down. Set it up, Slick.
Old 20 Jan 2012, 07:49 (Ref:3014422)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sounds good to me... the real challenge here is setting the prices.. too many sleepers in what have traditionally been gridfiller cars...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 20 Jan 2012, 10:38 (Ref:3014473)   #4
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll play!!!
Old 9 Feb 2012, 05:28 (Ref:3023525)   #5
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
over 200 views and only 3 in the affirmative. Oh well, maybe next year...
Old 9 Feb 2012, 08:07 (Ref:3023544)   #6
kelvin88
Veteran

United Kingdom
south east
kelvin88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A group of nascar fans on facebook have set one up on Yahoo, may be this is possible?
Old 9 Feb 2012, 12:59 (Ref:3023688)   #7
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin88 View Post
A group of nascar fans on facebook have set one up on Yahoo, may be this is possible?
I am in one every year on yahoo, and enjoy it. Bit more intensive than what we did here last year, but with very little admin necessary except at the beginning.

I'd be interested....
Old 9 Feb 2012, 17:41 (Ref:3023768)   #8
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If you do the yahoo group I would participate.
Old 18 Feb 2012, 10:25 (Ref:3027499)   #9
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
oh alright then. Looks a bit less strategic, but then their computers can do all the work instead of me...

Comp Name:
Ten-Tenths NASCAR Fantasy

Group ID#:

Password:
Axetowin

Invite all and sundry... there's no prize for me to fork out for!

get on it here:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131987

I'm in as Redfoot Racing
Old 19 Feb 2012, 01:15 (Ref:3027781)   #10
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
Password:
Axetowin
FYI, password is case sensitive. Use lower case "a"; axetowin. I think thats right as it took a few times to get in.
Old 21 Feb 2012, 19:52 (Ref:3029086)   #11
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
DreamyBiffle is in.
Old 22 Feb 2012, 03:29 (Ref:3029250)   #12
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
DreamyBiffle is in.
Bout damn time, slacker.

Greg Biffle IS dreamy. Hold on a sec; yep, there it is.
Old 22 Feb 2012, 17:02 (Ref:3029525)   #13
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
C'mon guys, join up! The Yahoo groups are made for Americans so it is very easy, sends you reminder emails, etc. You can sign up via Google, Facebook, etc. Don't be intimidated... although you should be.
Old 24 Feb 2012, 22:07 (Ref:3030609)   #14
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
BUMP

Only three are in....it's going to be lame me beating only two others.
Old 24 Feb 2012, 23:56 (Ref:3030665)   #15
mrfizz
Rookie

England
West Bromwich
mrfizz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm in. So thats three you're gonna beat!
Old 25 Feb 2012, 00:55 (Ref:3030681)   #16
Antrodemus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

New Zealand
Wellington, NZ
Antrodemus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Three to beat and one to finish behind
Old 25 Feb 2012, 01:28 (Ref:3030704)   #17
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think there are 6 of us now
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods