Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 9 Jul 2003, 16:54 (Ref:657071)   #1
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
2 Wheeled Chat

With all the action this weekend, if you want live discussion for the bikes - join into the weekly chat!

With the MotoGP at Donnington - if you're going to go there (or even if you'll be watching from the comfort of your armchair) what better chance than to talk about what's going to happen then on Thursday at 8pm in the UK: and then to relive all the action on Mondayat the same time!

And, with the World Superbikes and AMA Superbikes at Laguna Seca (both live in the UK too): there's plenty of action for those on both sides of the pond!

Hope to speak to you then!
Old 9 Jul 2003, 16:58 (Ref:657077)   #2
DavidStHubbins
Veteran

United Kingdom
DavidStHubbins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8pm sucks for us in Australia! I will NOT see you there. 8pm england = 4am Perth time and 6.30am Eastern time.

BING! You have alienated 75% of Motorbikes forum.
Old 9 Jul 2003, 23:26 (Ref:657461)   #3
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I concur with David above. I'm not getting up at 0630 hours just to chat about bloody motorsport.
Old 10 Jul 2003, 09:37 (Ref:657696)   #4
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
I know it's not the best time for everyone in the world - sadly c'est la vie! However, that time has been the time for the weekly chats as it's the best for the majority of the forum as a whole. If any of you do want to pop in at a more reasonable time for that part of the world - the room will be open. And, for the 25% who may be able to make it - well, you will enjoy it!
Old 10 Jul 2003, 10:10 (Ref:657717)   #5
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Don't worry about it Asp, the rest of us are just jealous. It's a great idea, but I hope to be otherwise engaged.