Logan Sargeant 0 0%
Yuki Tsunoda 0 0%
Liam Lawson 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8 Oct 2023, 06:48 (Ref:4180389)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Qatar Grand Prix 2023

Who do you vote for?
Old 8 Oct 2023, 07:11 (Ref:4180391)   #2
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Easy choice!!

For the Sprint rsce, at least!
Old 8 Oct 2023, 10:33 (Ref:4180412)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hopefully we're not going to have driver, team of the sprint race.....
Old 8 Oct 2023, 18:43 (Ref:4180511)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Piastri. A sterling performance throughout the weekend.
Old 8 Oct 2023, 18:54 (Ref:4180515)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, OP all weekend!
Old 8 Oct 2023, 21:18 (Ref:4180545)   #6
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Phew, still an easy choice with Oscar! Lol
Old 8 Oct 2023, 23:40 (Ref:4180571)   #7
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, it has to be Oscar
Old 9 Oct 2023, 03:22 (Ref:4180601)   #8
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Piastri
The improvement in his race pace compared to Suzuka shows the depth of his racing intellect.
Old 9 Oct 2023, 05:17 (Ref:4180607)   #9
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Oscar.
Lost his 3rd in qualifying, relegated to sixth.
Qualified well for the sprint.
Won the sprint after a good really solid drive.
Finished second in the GP after starting sixth and scored points for his team.
Never put a foot wrong
Old 9 Oct 2023, 06:56 (Ref:4180610)   #10
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Lando, for obeying team orders, was clearly the faster McLaren and came from further back.
Old 9 Oct 2023, 08:57 (Ref:4180630)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Oscar was good but for me that recovery drive from george was the highlight, so he gets my vote
Old 9 Oct 2023, 09:19 (Ref:4180644)   #12
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I went for Russell for his comeback through the field. But of course I could have voted for Piastri too, who really is living up to the hype.
Old 9 Oct 2023, 13:05 (Ref:4180672)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll go for Oscar, but only very narrowly from Lando who I think could well have challenged him for 2nd had he been allowed to.
Old 9 Oct 2023, 22:31 (Ref:4180774)   #14
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I could easily have followed the herd and voted for Oscar Piastri but I chose George Russell for a powerful charge through the field from stone cold last (which was not his fault).
Old 9 Oct 2023, 23:05 (Ref:4180781)   #15
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Lando, for obeying team orders, was clearly the faster McLaren and came from further back.
Was he though? Because as soon as he started to push, Oscar lifted his pace. Just after the 'reEALLY' team order radio call, Lando closed the gap and then Oscar put in the fastest lap. Seemed to me Piastri had Norris covered this weekend.
Old 10 Oct 2023, 07:49 (Ref:4180824)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Maybe....