Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 10 Aug 2001, 09:39 (Ref:128434)   #1
LucaBadoer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Harrogate, N Yorks.
LucaBadoer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Murray will be at the Hungaroring!!!

Murray Walker will be back commentating at the Hungarian Grand Prix a week on Sunday in a change to his schedule.

Murray was originally scheduled to miss the Hungarian race, but with the prospect of Michael Schumacher clinching the world championship at the Hungaroring it was decided the legendary commentator should attend.

Writing on ITV-F1 in his 'Ask Murray' column Murray said: "I wasn't originally going to Hungary, I am now going to do so, with the strong possibility of Michael Schumacher clinching his fourth World Championship.

"I'd hate to miss that and am delighted to be going, quite apart from the fact that Budapest is a great city which I love visiting. So I'll be talking to you from there and am very much looking forward to doing so."
Attached Images

Old 10 Aug 2001, 10:21 (Ref:128442)   #2
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Thank goodness - someone to make the dullest of all races more interesting!
Old 10 Aug 2001, 15:19 (Ref:128554)   #3
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
At least Murray manages to keep me awake past midnight (which is what time we'll get it in Oz)

If James Allen did it, I wouldn't survive past half-distance. No discredit to James, but he can be as boring as the racing itself sometimes.
Old 10 Aug 2001, 17:46 (Ref:128580)   #4
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
I'd rather listen to fingernails on a blackboard than James "I Love Tyres" Allen...
Old 11 Aug 2001, 09:10 (Ref:128815)   #5
badoer fan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
badoer fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Or you can listen to two Spanish guys burbling on about Fernando aka Frances Ruffelle's other possible husband on Spanish TV, or German blokes who go 'bloblobl Mchael Schumacher bloblob Ferrari Williams hur hur bloblobl' on RTL