Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Sep 2020, 14:59 (Ref:4005858)   #166
steve_r
Veteran

England
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsteve_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsteve_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would like to see Haas bring in someone new to F1. There must be an up and coming hotshot (perhaps with Ferraris links) who would fit in there, alongside maybe Perez or perhaps Magnussen.

Whilst I would not be unhappy to see Hulk in there, a year with rookies at all is a bit boring.
Old 25 Sep 2020, 02:26 (Ref:4006104)   #167
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
I have no idea how many SL points Herta has, but I think he needs to be moderatly successful in Indycar to be able to gather enough SL points.

And once you reach that stage, then you have the choice between becoming outright competitive in Indycar or moving to F1 and fill the grid in a Haas, Alfa or Williams.
(Let's face it none of the topteams will put you in their own car immediatly)

I think the choice is not too hard at that moment.

And that's not just Herta, but every upcoming US-based talent.
Yeah, kinda sucks to only have about 4-6 seats total that are even enticing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
I would like to see Haas bring in someone new to F1. There must be an up and coming hotshot (perhaps with Ferraris links) who would fit in there, alongside maybe Perez or perhaps Magnussen.

Whilst I would not be unhappy to see Hulk in there, a year with rookies at all is a bit boring.
The most boring, wasted year for team and fans is an uncompetitive team with only veterans and no rookies. What's the point? That does nothing for the teams future, as by the time the car is developed, the driver is past their prime and obviously not top tier, or they wouldn't be there. Just all pointless.
Old 25 Sep 2020, 11:26 (Ref:4006159)   #168
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Thatís the problem when you have only ten teams and itís not going to get any easier with the ringfencing of current teams. They need to start encouraging teams to join, rather than just protecting the current teams