Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 Aug 2007, 02:39 (Ref:1998063)   #1
karl Aldridge
Rookie

karl Aldridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Australian Historic Motor Festival October 13 & 14

I wanted to begin the tread to promote our weekend
If this is not the best area, those with the knowlege, feel free to move it to the most appropriate area
thank you
karl

Winton Motor Raceway is again hosting our Anual Australian Historic Motor Festival
This year, we have had to move dates to not clash with Bathurst,so have moved one week later to the next weekend October 13 &14

This year is extra special as we are celebrating Benalla Auto Club's 50th Anniversary. As usual, We have a full weekend both on & off track for all competitors, Car Clubs & individuals that make the trip.
We will again have room for all the traditional catagories including everything from the Pre & Post War Regulatiry to Formula Junior, Formula Ford pre 1990
G.E.A.R. from NSW & QLD
We have the MG's & Austin Healey's, Group J, K, Lb, M, N, O, P, Q & R Racing & Sports, Group S & Invited Demo.
We have included the Marque Sports Cars this year along with a regularity for all models of FORD & GT's.
This year we have been given a committment from the Group C & A Association to have a good representation, whick is fantastic
To have these cars on track & displayed as part of our Festival will be great for all commers. If you know anyone who may be interested in being a part of the weekend, feel free to contact me on 03 5766 4235 or email karl@wintonraceway.com.au & I will do my best to be helpful
I hope to see some of you along to enjoy a great weekend of motorsport with us here at Winton
all the best
Karl