Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 19 Oct 2007, 16:45 (Ref:2044697)   #1
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
2008 MOTUL Tour Britannia

Now Fred has come up with the dates 2-4/9/08 all you saloon car bods can enter and have two weeks to polish your machines for the Sussex doo.
Better publish the route quickly as we all want to get our correct hotels!
Idea is for pre war gang to enter ten cars in comp section.All those FN's for Patch to prepare
Old 19 Oct 2007, 17:05 (Ref:2044727)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yep, what tracks are you visiting next year, Fred? Cadwell and Snetterton would be good, not that my location makes me biased in any way!

John, I'm sure Fred would want me to make that addition to the thread title that I am about to make!
Old 19 Oct 2007, 17:19 (Ref:2044749)   #3
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Thought that was this year but I may be wrong!
It needs LC's and that type of car or similar As in most of the Tours there are to many 911's
Watching F1 in Arabic but need to be in Paris tommorow night and at start of Tour Espania Sunday.Tough weekend.
Old 20 Oct 2007, 07:03 (Ref:2045176)   #4
Fred Gallagher
Rookie

Fred Gallagher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We should firm up the circuits and hotels in the next couple of weeks and will post details here straight away.

The Frazer Nash got a lot of interest including a double page photo in German Rallye magazine. I have no idea how to post the picture so will send it to John for him to do it. Picture taken for MOTUL Tour Britannia by Reinhard Klein.

Fred
Old 20 Oct 2007, 20:45 (Ref:2045624)   #5
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston
Thought that was this year but I may be wrong!
Well, I was just going by:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Gallagher
MOTUL Tour Britannia will run from Tuesday 2nd to Thursday 4th September.
Taken from the Goodwood 2008 thread!

Fred, I'll check my emails for the pic!