Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 8 Dec 2021, 08:47 (Ref:4087638)   #1
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bathurst Race Now a COVID Site

Bathurst race listed as COVID site by NSW Government.

“Anyone who attended this venue [on Saturday or Sunday, December 4 and 5] should monitor for symptoms and get a COVID test and isolate if symptoms develop?,” NSW Health said.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/aust...07-p59fl5.html
Old 8 Dec 2021, 08:55 (Ref:4087639)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Interesting breakdown of the venue and timings:

https://wnswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/co...ues-of-concern
Old 8 Dec 2021, 09:20 (Ref:4087643)   #3
Compromised
Veteran

Compromised should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Meh... I'm double vaxxed, so was everyone there. Time to move forward
Old 8 Dec 2021, 14:16 (Ref:4087706)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compromised View Post
Meh... I'm double vaxxed, so was everyone there. Time to move forward
Yeah, but are all the people you're associating with now?
Old 8 Dec 2021, 19:20 (Ref:4087773)   #5
Compromised
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yeah, but are all the people you're associating with now?
Not my problem - vaccine is plentiful and readily available. If people don't want it, fair enough, but that's their problem.
Old 8 Dec 2021, 20:24 (Ref:4087784)   #6
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Psssst AUSTRALIA is a "Covid Site"...
Old 8 Dec 2021, 20:26 (Ref:4087785)   #7
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Not my problem - vaccine is plentiful and readily available. If people don't want it, fair enough, but that's their problem.
That's fine...so long as you realize, being vaxxed don't stop you from getting or transferring it...
Old 8 Dec 2021, 20:35 (Ref:4087787)   #8
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As someone who is double vaxxed and went to Bathurst -although I wasn’t in those exposure areas- the question is do I regret going or would I have changed my mind if I knew this was going to happen?
The answer is definitely no.These new variants are never going to go away.The best you can do is be vaccinated and take reasonable precautions.The alternate is to live in a hermit kingdom of your own making until you die of other causes.
It is no more rational to withdraw from the world for Covid than it is to never drive because someone might crash into you and injure or kill you.
The key is getting vaccinated so you can reduce risk and severity and minimising your contact with unvaccinated people.
Old 9 Dec 2021, 01:54 (Ref:4087829)   #9
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's interesting that I knew it was known on the first day but NSW health didn't release anything until it was all over...
Old 9 Dec 2021, 06:32 (Ref:4087846)   #10
Compromised
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
It's interesting that I knew it was known on the first day but NSW health didn't release anything until it was all over...
Especially with the Prime Minister scheduled to pop in for a visit. Wonder if he was briefed
Old 9 Dec 2021, 06:46 (Ref:4087847)   #11
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Especially with the Prime Minister scheduled to pop in for a visit. Wonder if he was briefed
I think the simple answer is that it takes too long to get tests and make these notifications.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Old 9 Dec 2021, 08:22 (Ref:4087859)   #12
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F#cking priceless If it was Skaife after taking PM ScoMo on the lap around Bathurst!
Old 10 Dec 2021, 03:47 (Ref:4088058)   #13
ford71
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide
ford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingair View Post
F#cking priceless If it was Skaife after taking PM ScoMo on the lap around Bathurst!