Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Jan 2003, 03:25 (Ref:491325)   #1
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
7 more sleeps!

That's right, boys and girls... Seven more sleeps until the F2003 is unveiled! I wonder wonderful toys Santa has brought for Michael and Rubens to play with next year?

FORZA FERRARI!!!
Old 31 Jan 2003, 03:28 (Ref:491330)   #2
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If they're not going to drive it, why unveil it?
Old 31 Jan 2003, 03:33 (Ref:491334)   #3
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Why unveil it? To let Frank and Ron and Eddie and Stoddard and whoever the heck is running Jag, etc these days know how far they have to go!
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 03:34 (Ref:491335)   #4
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Oh don't be such a party pooper... They've got last years car with which to win the first few races. Then, because Rubens was such a good boy last year, Santa will bring him a -1 second per lap gift
Old 31 Jan 2003, 16:50 (Ref:492028)   #5
GXH
Racer

GXH should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1 sec a lap u say... at least he will now finish the race on the same section as Sheuy at the end
Old 31 Jan 2003, 17:15 (Ref:492048)   #6
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now that everyones gone with their drooping nose idea I'm sure they'll throw a spanner in the works by having a nose thats bolted on side ways or something and gives them 5 seconds a lap advantage.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 17:44 (Ref:492061)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
...and you Feerari fans are sleeping ????????????????????????

Naaahhhh !!!!!
Old 31 Jan 2003, 18:02 (Ref:492076)   #8
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can hardly wait to see it, but Bon, yeah we do sleep! (And have nice dreams) Knowing that actually we won't have much of a problem even if they decide that that's the car for the 2004 season....
Old 31 Jan 2003, 18:15 (Ref:492090)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I can lose sleep for 7 nights for a red one !!

Old 31 Jan 2003, 18:18 (Ref:492097)   #10
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
For a red what?
Old 31 Jan 2003, 18:22 (Ref:492105)   #11
Logrence
Veteran

Wales
Logrence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For one courtesy of red?
Old 31 Jan 2003, 18:32 (Ref:492124)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Female redhead with green eyes or blue....

I don't mind !
Old 31 Jan 2003, 21:40 (Ref:492318)   #13
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time for the Jos Verstappen approach?

Damon is right though. That Ferrari will be fast no matter how it looks.
Old 31 Jan 2003, 22:14 (Ref:492358)   #14
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm not a Ferrari fan, but I must admit I am looking forward to seeing the new car.

I'm interested to see how the hell they can improve on the F2002!
Old 1 Feb 2003, 00:19 (Ref:492484)   #15
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OOOOH I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Whatever it is, it's going to be AMAZING. Probably. Even if it is only an evo of the 02. I don't care. WOOF!!
Old 1 Feb 2003, 00:33 (Ref:492497)   #16
jiggly_puff
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leeds/St.Albans
jiggly_puff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i don't know why your all so excited for................. its gonna be red and have a few more sponsers on it....... woopedoo! can't wait!
Old 1 Feb 2003, 01:14 (Ref:492524)   #17
Mania
Veteran

Mania should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe Rory will retire to that deserted island of his and take the two F2003's with him....Just a thought.
Old 1 Feb 2003, 04:51 (Ref:492619)   #18
Korr
Racer

Korr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SPY!

Spy photo of the new F2003!
Attached Thumbnails
mic.jpg  
Old 1 Feb 2003, 07:25 (Ref:492651)   #19
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
"According to the Italian Papers, sources close to the team revealed that the extra set of wheels are believed to be able to give Ferrari even better front end grip...something which coincidentally suits MS's driving style...Todt insist the F2003 is not built to please MS alone.."

From tifosi-club, the latest news of the new Ferrari is that it will sport a thinner nose which looks Jordan-ish (the inverted V shape), and the central section of the car (cockpit/sidepod area) will remain basically the same. Don't know if its true/ or if its for the F2002-B instead of F2003.

PS:Why does it use Bridgestone tires, yet sport BOTH Bridgestone and Michelin stickers?
Old 1 Feb 2003, 08:33 (Ref:492675)   #20
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
matbe the tyres on the left are Michelin's ??
Old 1 Feb 2003, 16:43 (Ref:493023)   #21
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm really looking forward to seeing it - only six more sleeps now!!

Happy Dreams everyone.
Old 1 Feb 2003, 19:08 (Ref:493093)   #22
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Yes, six more sleeps, then the jolly fat man (Brawn) in the red suit will come with presents... Oh joy!!
Old 3 Feb 2003, 20:08 (Ref:495278)   #23
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
oooo, where has the time gone? Only 4 more sleeps!!

F_O_R_Z_A F_E_R_R_A_R_I!!!!

PS - it'll also be interesting to see what that Grinch Newey has been up to...

Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 3 Feb 2003 at 20:11.
Old 4 Feb 2003, 00:18 (Ref:495589)   #24
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Shall I change the thread title daily for you IM?
Old 4 Feb 2003, 00:42 (Ref:495612)   #25
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
If its not too much trouble