Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 29 Apr 2007, 09:11 (Ref:1902571)   #1
silver bullet
Race Official
RallyCross Legend and Scourge of Top Gear Presenters
Veteran

United Kingdom
silver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pembrey, BRxC Rnd 2.

The entry list is now up click here for entry list (pdf. file)

Looks like it could be another classic meeting. The Stockhatch catagory seems to have quite a few Irish entrys, but there don't seem to be any Irish competitors in the top two classes, except for those who are doing the BRxC anyway.

I see future WRC star Conor Flynn is entered in the Juniors. He could be another one to surprise the regulars, just like Samantha Thom did last time

Also, george Tracey is entered in the 6R4, I thought he was going to use the RS200 for this one.

Last edited by silver bullet; 29 Apr 2007 at 09:13.
Old 29 Apr 2007, 16:02 (Ref:1902731)   #2
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
BOY BLUNDER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Once again a cracking entry list,i shall be on my way down there on the sunday,all i can say is roll on the monday.

BB....
Old 29 Apr 2007, 18:55 (Ref:1902854)   #3
richorton
Racer

richorton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi all ,sorry wont be out to play .since doing lydden hill i ve fallen ill with something wrong in my liver.shouldn,t of done blyton the other week but i did and things went down hill fast the day after. dont know if i l be out agian this year just have to sit tight and hope to god the doctors can find out whats going wrong .Am back at home tonight for a few days before making my return trip back to hospital for more blood test and scans. dont think i ve got much more blood to give good luck to the other half of hortonracing . all have fun and a good days racing and am sure my misses will keep me up to date with how you all went on.
Old 29 Apr 2007, 19:08 (Ref:1902878)   #4
BOY BLUNDER
Veteran

England
margate
BOY BLUNDER should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Sorry to hear that mate,hope you get well soon.

BB....
Old 29 Apr 2007, 20:23 (Ref:1902958)   #5
HrRACING
Veteran

United Kingdom
Shropshire / Mid Wales
HrRACING should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by richorton
Hi all ,sorry wont be out to play .since doing lydden hill i ve fallen ill with something wrong in my liver.shouldn,t of done blyton the other week but i did and things went down hill fast the day after. dont know if i l be out agian this year just have to sit tight and hope to god the doctors can find out whats going wrong .Am back at home tonight for a few days before making my return trip back to hospital for more blood test and scans. dont think i ve got much more blood to give good luck to the other half of hortonracing . all have fun and a good days racing and am sure my misses will keep me up to date with how you all went on.
Gutted to hear that Ric. Get well soon mate!

Hal
Old 30 Apr 2007, 11:42 (Ref:1903313)   #6
shhh
Veteran

Ireland
shhh has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Hope the action this year is as good as this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POnBeT0efqw
Old 30 Apr 2007, 12:52 (Ref:1903377)   #7
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hurry up and get well Rich. Its too quiet with out you.
Old 30 Apr 2007, 13:00 (Ref:1903379)   #8
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Get well soon Rich.

The entry is looking good, good to see most people have got their cars back together after Lydden - no Lawrence Gibson though so I guess the 6R4's engine must have gone pop in a big way? Hopefully Terry Briggs will have a bit more luck this time out - it's a bit further to go home to weld bits up between heats!

Supermodified looks good too - the debut for Mike Howlins new Fiesta and if David Binks Mini finally makes it out to play it'll be an intersting comparison. Shannons Volvo looked good at Lydden too and Jamie Bird seemed to be the quickest off the line all day - so can anyone beat Bellerby?

Plenty of Stock hatch and the Junior field looks to have grown in numbers as well - if the racing is half as good as Lydden it'll still be a great day.
Old 30 Apr 2007, 18:11 (Ref:1903621)   #9
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The 6R4 threw a Rod through the block..............
Old 30 Apr 2007, 18:30 (Ref:1903640)   #10
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
That's definitely "pop in a big way".
Old 30 Apr 2007, 18:41 (Ref:1903649)   #11
sihorton
Racer

England
up north, aka lancashire
sihorton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hortonracing (part2)

Hope "big bro" gets better very soon, he just loves the attention of the nurses

I for one am really looking forward to pembery after the problems of lydden and i'm hoping that the fast smooth style of circuit at pembery will help me out a bit.
At Lydden I damaged the exhaust in practise and this inturn then also damaged the hydrogas pipe and the brake lines, so we where fighting fires all day trying to get the car out.
Everything is back fitted now and looking forward to a race without a big hill in it! (i wish 16 valves had at least SOME torque!)

Shame Mr Gibson won't be out in the supercars.

See you all there.

Si
Old 1 May 2007, 20:30 (Ref:1904512)   #12
flying flynn
Racer

flying flynn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward to being back here, helping young Conor out.
I only competed here once and was lucky enough to win the stock hatch on the day.
Can you get in on the sunday afternoon /evening to Pembrey.
We are at a rally on Epynt on Sunday but wanted to have a quick look around on Sunday.
Cheers see you all there Pat
Old 1 May 2007, 21:01 (Ref:1904529)   #13
MG Racing
Rookie

MG Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
we will be allowed in at 4 o'clock at the latest maybe sooner. will be good to see you there.
Old 2 May 2007, 19:01 (Ref:1905234)   #14
Matti Alamaki
Racer

Matti Alamaki should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So can Bellerby, Godfrey, Thom & Jordan all make it two in a row?
Old 2 May 2007, 19:29 (Ref:1905265)   #15
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
Got to be a good chance of that happening although McCluskey looked very quick at Lydden, Bird has the fastest starting supermod now, Thom will have a lot of competition from Rennison, Godfrey will be pushed all the way by Lynch and Simpson. Should be a cracking meeting - just got to hope that Supercar reliability improves!