Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 18 May 2020, 10:30 (Ref:3976905)   #2576
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No theme, no reason, I just like the pictures. I hope you do as well.#
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0241.jpg   Revival 2007 2 238.JPG   _MG_0408.jpg  

IMG_7201.JPG   IMG_2657.JPG   Revival 2007 c 029.JPG  

Old 18 May 2020, 10:31 (Ref:3976908)   #2577
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bristol power today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bristol Sports  (2).jpg
Views:	4
Size:	642.4 KB
ID:	60922Click image for larger version

Name:	Bristol Sports  (1).JPG
Views:	5
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	60923Click image for larger version

Name:	Bristol Sports  (6).jpg
Size:	645.6 KB
ID:	60924

Name:	Bristol Sports  (3).JPG
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	60925Click image for larger version

Name:	Bristol Sports  (5).JPG
Size:	762.3 KB
ID:	60926Click image for larger version

Name:	Bristol Sports  (4).JPG
Views:	5
Size:	572.2 KB
ID:	60927
Old 18 May 2020, 10:36 (Ref:3976909)   #2578
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Must not forget these redundant workers.
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0268.JPG   _MG_0288.JPG   _MG_0360.jpg  

IMG_2335.JPG   IMG_4061.JPG   IMG_6481.jpg  

Old 18 May 2020, 10:37 (Ref:3976911)   #2579
bauble
Veteran

England
Ain't love grand?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6464.jpg   IMG_6468.JPG   IMG_6472.jpg  

Old 18 May 2020, 13:26 (Ref:3976941)   #2580
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Certainly is for some
Old 18 May 2020, 21:51 (Ref:3977027)   #2581
bauble
Veteran

England
They all have one thing in common;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4707.JPG   IMG_5869.JPG   Picture 323.jpg  

IMG_4958.JPG   _MG_0667.JPG   IMG_5854.JPG  

Old 18 May 2020, 21:57 (Ref:3977030)   #2582
bauble
Veteran

England
More Cooper Bristols'
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2134.JPG   IMG_2136.JPG   IMG_2146.JPG  

IMG_2154.JPG   IMG_7230.JPG   IMG_0926.JPG  

Old 19 May 2020, 02:48 (Ref:3977059)   #2583
bauble
Veteran

England
Post 2081; RBS had it right.
Old 19 May 2020, 08:57 (Ref:3977097)   #2584
bauble
Veteran

England
As many failed to identify our (your) friend VivaGT, I offer you a chance at redemption. Another regular here to find hidden in this motley array;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0269.jpg   027.JPG   289.JPG  

449.jpg   IMG_2933.jpg   203.JPG  

Old 19 May 2020, 10:21 (Ref:3977118)   #2585
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
As many failed to identify our (your) friend VivaGT, I offer you a chance at redemption. Another regular here to find hidden in this motley array;
Thanks Baub, I feel like that was the TenTenths equivalent of having my name up in lights!
Old 19 May 2020, 11:15 (Ref:3977126)   #2586
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Your Friend Bob ?

Name:	B.A. (2).JPG
Size:	1,000.1 KB
ID:	60985Click image for larger version

Name:	B.A. (1).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	623.8 KB
ID:	60986

Name:	B.A. (3).JPG
Views:	6
Size:	839.7 KB
ID:	60987Click image for larger version

Name:	B.A. (4).jpg
Size:	566.0 KB
ID:	60988
Old 19 May 2020, 12:54 (Ref:3977140)   #2587
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
Wrong idea RB VIVAGT might give you a clue.
Old 20 May 2020, 06:09 (Ref:3977258)   #2588
bauble
Veteran

England
With reference to post 2548, my little teaser, I should explain how the right answer was achieved.
The images were of a

Vanwall
Vauxhall
Alvis
Ginetta
Triumph.

VVAGT!

The wild card was a picture of Delta (Iain)!

Thus we have VIVAGT.

Sorry if I confused anyone.
Old 20 May 2020, 06:57 (Ref:3977261)   #2589
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
With reference to post 2548, my little teaser, I should explain how the right answer was achieved.
The images were of a

Vanwall
Vauxhall
Alvis
Ginetta
Triumph.

VVAGT!

The wild card was a picture of Delta (Iain)!

Thus we have VIVAGT.

Sorry if I confused anyone.
I don't think YOU confused anyone Baub. Unfortunately by involving me confusion just happened naturally!
Old 20 May 2020, 07:45 (Ref:3977266)   #2590
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I don't think YOU confused anyone Baub. Unfortunately by involving me confusion just happened naturally!
Apply the same logic to 2584 then.
Old 20 May 2020, 07:58 (Ref:3977270)   #2591
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've got it!

All I need to do is register a user name to match my random letters and I've won

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 20 May 2020, 08:46 (Ref:3977279)   #2592
bauble
Veteran

England
Big and old, just like me;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0067.jpg   _MG_0192.JPG   035.JPG  

073.JPG   094.JPG   IMG_8871.JPG  

Old 20 May 2020, 08:48 (Ref:3977280)   #2593
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Max, you mean something like this:
Mac Laren Triumph Yugo Lamborghini Edsel Rover?
Old 20 May 2020, 09:30 (Ref:3977285)   #2594
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I've got it!

All I need to do is register a user name to match my random letters and I've won

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
With a bit of imagination you could.
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0320.jpg   IMG_5850.JPG   _MG_0145.jpg  

IMG_2994.jpg   146.JPG  
Old 20 May 2020, 10:02 (Ref:3977294)   #2595
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
does it work with Morris or better with Maurice? Asking for a friend…
Old 20 May 2020, 14:10 (Ref:3977344)   #2596
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
does it work with Morris or better with Maurice? Asking for a friend…
You could try 'Morris', 'Minor', 'Traveller', 'Woodie', but NEVER Maurice.
Old 20 May 2020, 14:37 (Ref:3977348)   #2597
bauble
Veteran

England
Sacre Bleu! Find the Frog;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5947.JPG   IMG_8766.jpg   IMG_4021.jpg  

IMG_8994.JPG   _MG_0094.jpg   IMG_8989.jpg  

Old 20 May 2020, 16:36 (Ref:3977365)   #2598
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Do you have a full size view of what I think to be a Gordini, please? Would it be a 670………

So : "Ho no, never in your Traveller, Maurice"!
Old 20 May 2020, 16:39 (Ref:3977367)   #2599
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Do you have a full size view of what I think to be a Gordini, please? Would it be a 670………

So : "Ho no, never in your Traveller, Maurice"!
G is for Gordini, E is for Ebay R is for ?
Old 20 May 2020, 17:03 (Ref:3977374)   #2600
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Dont tell me you made my ex-first name here!!!!!!!!
So the second yellow one before the Allard is not a T Model…