Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 Apr 2021, 07:34 (Ref:4046373)   #4526
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
When I die and go to to my just reward I'll be driving;
Remember your stomach upsets and gastrointestinal problems? May be you've better change for… I'll be farting!
Old 17 Apr 2021, 08:08 (Ref:4046377)   #4527
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What a shower:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5862.JPG   IMG_5865.JPG   IMG_5873 (1).JPG  

IMG_5881.JPG   IMG_5879.JPG   IMG_5858.JPG  

Old 17 Apr 2021, 11:43 (Ref:4046403)   #4528
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Why watch F1 when you can graze on Tenths?
Attached Thumbnails
343.JPG   832.JPG   892.JPG  

1048.JPG   IMG_4035.jpg   910.JPG  

Old 17 Apr 2021, 11:47 (Ref:4046404)   #4529
bauble
Veteran

England
A few that did not make the cut;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0212.JPG   740.JPG   764.JPG  

770.JPG   IMG_3876.jpg   IMG_5877.JPG  

Old 18 Apr 2021, 17:10 (Ref:4046559)   #4530
bauble
Veteran

England
What have we got in the box?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4230.JPG   IMG_4371.JPG   IMG_4372.JPG  

IMG_4376.JPG   IMG_4397.JPG   IMG_4375.JPG  

Old 18 Apr 2021, 17:13 (Ref:4046561)   #4531
bauble
Veteran

England
and;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4245.JPG   IMG_4252.JPG   IMG_4026.jpg  

IMG_4038.jpg   IMG_4409.JPG   IMG_3884.jpg  

Old 18 Apr 2021, 17:19 (Ref:4046562)   #4532
bauble
Veteran

England
As well as;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4324.JPG   IMG_4335.JPG   IMG_4336.JPG  

IMG_4344.JPG   IMG_4315.JPG   IMG_9139.JPG  

Old 19 Apr 2021, 07:21 (Ref:4046661)   #4533
bauble
Veteran

England
Bits and pieces;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4398.JPG   IMG_4436.JPG   IMG_4456.JPG  

IMG_4457.JPG   IMG_9064.JPG   IMG_9163.JPG  

Old 19 Apr 2021, 18:38 (Ref:4046775)   #4534
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
I do like the sprinkling of Alfas that you provide

Thanks!
Old 20 Apr 2021, 08:09 (Ref:4046840)   #4535
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
I do like the sprinkling of Alfas that you provide

Thanks!
A pleasure, in the last 24 hours the Parade has had nearly 1700 views, and I doubt many photographers can be that popular, so why not jump on the Band Wagon and display your own images here? People love to see nice pictures especially when it is so hard to go and watch live motor sport, see it as a Public Service.

For you Lancs;
Attached Thumbnails
102.JPG   157.JPG   223.JPG  

1044.JPG   IMG_4866.JPG   IMG_5973.JPG  

Old 20 Apr 2021, 09:06 (Ref:4046846)   #4536
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some more modern Alfas, from Oulton Park May 2013:
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2598.JPG   DSCN2600.JPG   DSCN2602.JPG  

DSCN2604.JPG   DSCN2605.JPG   DSCN2609.JPG  

Old 20 Apr 2021, 09:06 (Ref:4046847)   #4537
bauble
Veteran

England
Back to business;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0300.JPG   _MG_0298.JPG   _MG_0303.JPG  

_MG_0534.JPG   IMG_0153.JPG   IMG_2058.JPG  

Old 20 Apr 2021, 09:09 (Ref:4046848)   #4538
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Same meeting, Alfas & Fiat.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2617.JPG   DSCN2624.JPG   DSCN2629.JPG  

DSCN2641.JPG   DSCN2642.JPG   DSCN2649.JPG  

Old 20 Apr 2021, 09:10 (Ref:4046849)   #4539
bauble
Veteran

England
Playing together;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2001.JPG   IMG_2011.JPG   IMG_2016.JPG  

IMG_2033.JPG   IMG_2087.JPG   IMG_2008.JPG  

Old 20 Apr 2021, 09:22 (Ref:4046851)   #4540
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
A pleasure, in the last 24 hours the Parade has had nearly 1700 views, and I doubt many photographers can be that popular, so why not jump on the Band Wagon and display your own images here? People love to see nice pictures especially when it is so hard to go and watch live motor sport, see it as a Public Service.

For you Lancs;
You nearly inspired me to post some more of mine there Baub then I re-read the small print...
Old 20 Apr 2021, 16:35 (Ref:4046912)   #4541
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks again - I have remarkably few pictures taken myself - at least in Digital form. Used to take quite a lot of rallying photos on 35mm back in the day, but they aren't much cop when scanned......
Old 21 Apr 2021, 20:40 (Ref:4047173)   #4542
bauble
Veteran

England
The site will not let me post pictures.
Old 22 Apr 2021, 06:15 (Ref:4047214)   #4543
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Grant has just moved servers back to the original one, maybe it's linked.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 22 Apr 2021, 06:16 (Ref:4047215)   #4544
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It works for me. Apologies for the work picture it was the only vaguely historic one I could find in my phone as a test.

Old 22 Apr 2021, 06:48 (Ref:4047219)   #4545
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
What apologies? A good one methinks. Just out of my curiosity, how much camber and toe in at rear?
Old 22 Apr 2021, 07:49 (Ref:4047228)   #4546
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
It works for me. Apologies for the work picture it was the only vaguely historic one I could find in my phone as a test.

Well, let's see;

Nope! Does not work.

It seems I am using the wrong image files, even though I follow the same procedure as the last umpteen years.
Old 22 Apr 2021, 07:54 (Ref:4047230)   #4547
bauble
Veteran

England
Previously posted pictures, maybe thy will work;

"This is not a valid image file" even trying to re-post images from the Used Images folder.

Banned again!
Old 22 Apr 2021, 08:02 (Ref:4047231)   #4548
bauble
Veteran

England

Try this
Old 22 Apr 2021, 08:04 (Ref:4047233)   #4549
bauble
Veteran

England
This was posted using the 'Insert Image' facility, which is rather laborious for multiple images.
Old 22 Apr 2021, 11:17 (Ref:4047265)   #4550
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Used the "manage attachments" for this one.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20210420_190358_442.jpg