Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 21 Nov 2001, 21:39 (Ref:177473)   #1
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Aston Martin

Would anyone else, like to see a team take the new Aston Martin to the FIA GT Championship?
Old 21 Nov 2001, 22:22 (Ref:177510)   #2
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would also.

Tell me, how much is in your piggy bank ? If it is enough I might just buy one and race it on your account, I'll even paint your name along the sides, have Champagne parties etc, of course you can come along as well.

When do we start ??

Simon
Old 22 Nov 2001, 16:35 (Ref:177750)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
After seeing Driven last night I hope that they take the new Aston to Le Mans. There is talk of a privater building one for the race and it is going to have works backing, now that will be a site to to see talking on the Viper's, 550's, the Selaans and the Covetties.
Old 22 Nov 2001, 22:52 (Ref:177907)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You betcha!! Having last seen an Aston at Le Mans in 1989, it would be good to see the name back again.