Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 17 May 2021, 09:41 (Ref:4052025)   #1551
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Pétoulet looks like the ordinary man he always remained, what a nice and simple person he was. I met him several times and drove his daily, it was a 24 CT.
Thanks for this rare picture, seems that Pétoulet is wondering about Jean right foot and its ability to press the gaz pedal! "What's your size, Bro?".
No, no Gerard, he is practicing his Can Can two step.
Old 21 May 2021, 13:28 (Ref:4052530)   #1552
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Digging way back in the cobweb covered archives, I came across these, and thought it might be a bit of fun for you lot to identify, who or what, even when ma
Answer by PM so as to not spoil the fun for the less agile of mind, Will.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0002.jpg   IMG_0003.jpg   IMG_0005.jpg  

IMG_0006.jpg   IMG_0007.jpg   IMG_0008.jpg  

Old 21 May 2021, 16:12 (Ref:4052551)   #1553
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Answer by PM so as to not spoil the fun for the less agile of mind, Will.
Not sure whether to take this as an insult or a compliment!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 21 May 2021, 16:25 (Ref:4052554)   #1554
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
What do you think, Will, its an insult! Actually…

The first one is well known for using a very particular radio channel…
Old 21 May 2021, 18:30 (Ref:4052584)   #1555
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
Not sure whether to take this as an insult or a compliment!
Will, I naturally assumed that you would instantly know all of the answers, and was merely asking you not to spoil it for the likes of RBS, EB, CRMalcolm, or even Gerard.

Bob who should always be taken seriously.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0009.jpg  
Old 21 May 2021, 18:48 (Ref:4052589)   #1556
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Will, I naturally assumed that you would instantly know all of the answers, and was merely asking you not to spoil it for the likes of RBS, EB, CRMalcolm, or even Gerard.
Does that mean we are classed as 'less agile of mind'?
Old 21 May 2021, 18:53 (Ref:4052591)   #1557
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Does that mean that "some" are only short legged?
Old 21 May 2021, 19:01 (Ref:4052596)   #1558
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:

Bob who should always be taken seriously.
Surprisingly I do think I know the answers!
Mag 7's #60
Old 21 May 2021, 19:33 (Ref:4052601)   #1559
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Many of the cars have the driver's name on the side. Are we to assume that it's not actually them under the lid but actually Delta doing some film work?.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 21 May 2021, 20:42 (Ref:4052613)   #1560
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Does that mean we are classed as 'less agile of mind'?
That appears to be the inference, but only to make Will feel good.
Old 22 May 2021, 00:51 (Ref:4052637)   #1561
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

Old 22 May 2021, 06:06 (Ref:4052652)   #1562
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
Ego suitably pampered, thanks Bob!
Mag 7's #60
Old 22 May 2021, 06:18 (Ref:4052653)   #1563
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
Ego suitably pampered, thanks Bob!
So, where are the answers, then?

No need to tell you all that RB had them sussed in no time!
Old 22 May 2021, 07:03 (Ref:4052657)   #1564
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Wiil, EB and I have the same answers as rbs. No need to jam your mailbox…
Old 22 May 2021, 07:10 (Ref:4052658)   #1565
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Wiil, EB and I have the same answers as rbs. No need to jam your mailbox…
Old 22 May 2021, 10:03 (Ref:4052671)   #1566
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
So, where are the answers, then?

No need to tell you all that RB had them sussed in no time!
A few random guesses submitted!
Mag 7's #60
Old 22 May 2021, 10:15 (Ref:4052673)   #1567
bauble
Veteran

England
Well done Will!

Will has successfully identified all six pictures, and without anyone giving him a clue, he was completely clueless, and can qualify as an ex-Club Stupido member.

Welcome to the free world 356.
Old 22 May 2021, 10:33 (Ref:4052674)   #1568
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Free world, werezat? Being Stupido in a completely insane world as we now know makes you a very wise man. And a wise man does not want to be insane, he prefers being Stupido! Will, stay where your friends are! Now!
Sent from my Tagadaboomboom replica!
Old 22 May 2021, 10:56 (Ref:4052675)   #1569
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
Quote:
Well done Will!

Will has successfully identified all six pictures, and without anyone giving him a clue, he was completely clueless, and can qualify as an ex-Club Stupido member.

Welcome to the free world 356.
At last......although am sure I will soon be relegated back into the Stupido club!
Mag 7's #60
Old 24 May 2021, 18:34 (Ref:4053221)   #1570
bauble
Veteran

England
Any ides who this is?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180818_0001.jpg  
Old 24 May 2021, 21:41 (Ref:4053238)   #1571
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm afraid that I have no idea who the young lady is!
Old 24 May 2021, 21:47 (Ref:4053240)   #1572
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Might need a bit of face recognition for that one!
Old 24 May 2021, 21:48 (Ref:4053241)   #1573
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I'm afraid that I have no idea who the young lady is!
Surely you can see the family likeness, Mike?
Old 25 May 2021, 06:58 (Ref:4053275)   #1574
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Any ides who this is?
I think the bloke in the yellow jacket is Derek Warwick.
Old 25 May 2021, 12:11 (Ref:4053307)   #1575
bauble
Veteran

England
So! Does nobody recognise the famous driver n 1555?