Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 22 Jan 2019, 15:48 (Ref:3877719)   #1
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Racing schedules in your local time

Hello everyone!

I have been working lately, together with a friend, on a website that will show you weekend's racing schedule in your local time, no matter where you are, for several racing series such as: F1, F2, F3, Formula E, IndyCar, IMSA, DTM, Nascar, WEC, WTCR and some Argentinian racing series too. All in one place.

However, I am not sure if I am allowed to share the website information in this forum. If someone can confirm me that, I think there might be a lot of people that could find it useful here.

Thanks!
Old 22 Jan 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3877760)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hi mate, generally speaking the promotion of your own site on here is not allowed, however if it is intended to provide a free service, that's probably a different matter. You can always post it in Cool Sites to begin with and if necessary the admins can take a look.....
Old 22 Jan 2019, 19:14 (Ref:3877772)   #3
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Hi mate, generally speaking the promotion of your own site on here is not allowed, however if it is intended to provide a free service, that's probably a different matter. You can always post it in Cool Sites to begin with and if necessary the admins can take a look.....
Good advice. So far we have no adds in our site. I will try that. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
Old 17 Jul 2019, 19:41 (Ref:3918224)   #4
barryf1fan
Rookie

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma
barryf1fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Hello everyone!

I have been working lately, together with a friend, on a website that will show you weekend's racing schedule in your local time, no matter where you are, for several racing series such as: F1, F2, F3, Formula E, IndyCar, IMSA, DTM, Nascar, WEC, WTCR and some Argentinian racing series too. All in one place.

However, I am not sure if I am allowed to share the website information in this forum. If someone can confirm me that, I think there might be a lot of people that could find it useful here.

Thanks!

Kind of a neat idea, but my Guide on my TV already does that, I just type in the racing I want to watch. . . or jut "racing" and it all comes up.

Good luck with it though.