Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score does it get from you?
10 0 0%
9 5 11.11%
8 17 37.78%
7 16 35.56%
6 3 6.67%
5 2 4.44%
4 1 2.22%
3 1 2.22%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8 Apr 2018, 12:41 (Ref:3813973)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Bahrain Grand Prix 2018

What score does it get from you?
Old 8 Apr 2018, 13:44 (Ref:3813987)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
1. Dullorama.
Old 8 Apr 2018, 17:08 (Ref:3814072)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
7. For once, the Land of Nod escaped me. Massively more entertaining than Australia and a good battle at the end.
Old 8 Apr 2018, 17:16 (Ref:3814083)   #4
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
1. Dullorama.
That was dull? I'm sure we're all agog to hear details of your 'exciting'
life...
Old 8 Apr 2018, 17:23 (Ref:3814089)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fear not, Adam is the master of the understatement - or overstatement, depending on how you view it!
Old 8 Apr 2018, 17:29 (Ref:3814098)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkione View Post
That was dull? I'm sure we're all agog to hear details of your 'exciting'
life...
Hurrah, an insult on the internet! Surely more suited to twitter that one.

My life is so good I can time travel.
Old 8 Apr 2018, 17:32 (Ref:3814103)   #7
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Surprisingly, I didn't fall asleep this time. Can't remember when was last time I stayed awake the entire race. I gave it a 9.
Old 8 Apr 2018, 17:33 (Ref:3814105)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Hurrah, an insult on the internet! Surely more suited to twitter that one.

My life is so good I can time travel.
That's only because your DRS is permanently open enabling you to hit 88 mph......
Old 8 Apr 2018, 17:38 (Ref:3814112)   #9
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All in all that was a pretty decent race. It was hectic to begin with but a shame both RBs went out. I thought it lost something without them in the mix but sister team Toro Rosso and Gasly sort of made up for it. The race tailed off a bit in the middle but came alive in the last 15 laps and was pretty tense, as Bottas caught up with Vettel, whose tyres were clearly shot.

Old 8 Apr 2018, 19:05 (Ref:3814145)   #10
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't exactly like the new starting time. Can't we go back some 3 hours and start it at 2 PM central European time again please? 5 pm to 7 pm is dinner time here in the Netherlands you know... Gave it a 6 because of that.
Old 8 Apr 2018, 19:09 (Ref:3814147)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Caught the last hour after the BTCC and was hoping bottas would earn his money but as usual he failed. However enjoyed the race so gave it 6
Old 8 Apr 2018, 19:32 (Ref:3814158)   #12
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
5 , more watchable than Oz . Did not get excited by the Bottas Chase at the end , in recent seasons 2nd place chasing the win with 10-15 laps to go has got the commentators all excited but does not happen .
Old 8 Apr 2018, 19:40 (Ref:3814161)   #13
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm giving it an 8. Don't expect much better with these cars.
Old 8 Apr 2018, 20:54 (Ref:3814197)   #14
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
It was a great race. 9.
Old 8 Apr 2018, 22:33 (Ref:3814222)   #15
newlaprecord
Racer

Switzerland
Feusisberg
newlaprecord should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6.5 to 7, went with 7 for the championship it shapes out to be.

it didnt lack drama (double DNF at RBR within the same lap, total pit-stop mess at ferrari and of course the nail biting last laps), but the truth is, the finishing order was decided after the first couple of laps (apart from hamilton doing the inevitable and the total must with a championship winning car and come from p9 to p3, what else did really happen? who gained positions in the top8 with ontrack overtaking?)
Old 9 Apr 2018, 01:30 (Ref:3814248)   #16
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Old 9 Apr 2018, 03:06 (Ref:3814262)   #17
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
8 for me, little edgy towards the end.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 04:09 (Ref:3814269)   #18
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Was between a 7 and 8. Decided towards the end, lots of sparks, intrigue throughout but just not the most inspiring of circuits.

Old 9 Apr 2018, 09:09 (Ref:3814318)   #19
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
An absorbing eight from me. Kept me well awake still watching at two in the morning!

The track doesn't look interesting to drive, but the racing works out here.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 09:09 (Ref:3814319)   #20
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
8, exciting stuff at times, went a bit quiet other times
Old 9 Apr 2018, 10:28 (Ref:3814335)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
4. Too much saving tyres etc.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 11:30 (Ref:3814357)   #22
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I gave it a 7 as I found it an interesting race. I was short of time yesterday, collecting my Mrs from work and watching the BTCC live on TV so I watched the Grand Prix in two halves. The first I did fast forward a bit (to save time), then watched the second half (after BTCC race 3) and switched off as soon as the race finished. Some real on-track overtaking, and cars appeared to be able to follow each other quite closely (which enabled the overtakes), unless it was Bottas behind a Ferrari. The worst bit was the disaster at Kimi's pit stop, it's never good to see people getting hurt.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 11:53 (Ref:3814363)   #23
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Gets a 7 from me, but was pipped by the second BTCC race yesterday which got the full 10
Old 9 Apr 2018, 14:40 (Ref:3814420)   #24
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
easy 8 for me. drivers skill and dynamic race strategies were the order of the day. enjoyed it a lot.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 15:03 (Ref:3814428)   #25
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
easy 8 for me. drivers skill and dynamic race strategies were the order of the day. enjoyed it a lot.
Good to have you back in my area, buddy! Or am i back in yours??