Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 10 Nov 2008, 23:35 (Ref:2332799)   #1
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Decals

I know, not strictly Historic Racing Today but seeing as so many of the front page pics are of classics.......................

...................where do I get 'Ten Tenths' decals from????????

Searched the 'shop' and just about everywhere else but I guess its stairing me in the face
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 10 Nov 2008, 23:39 (Ref:2332803)   #2
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
I was presented with mine from a chap racing a Ford Capri.Try him Moosehead.
Old 11 Nov 2008, 01:59 (Ref:2332860)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
See your pm's.
Old 11 Nov 2008, 12:34 (Ref:2333066)   #4
LC driver
Rookie

Netherlands
The Netherlands
LC driver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And how about the foreign guys
Old 11 Nov 2008, 13:13 (Ref:2333086)   #5
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Moose I owe you, I will do you some FoC and pop them in with the shirt I keep forgetting to send you (age related error) what size do you want?
Old 11 Nov 2008, 13:43 (Ref:2333107)   #6
Moosehead
Veteran

Moosehead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Al, err, standard size I suppose

Peter, have replied to your PM but PC went funny as I did so, not s ure whether the message was sent but as you can see Al is going to sort it. Ta anyway
CSCC Swinging Sixties #128 Red/Black Mustang
Old 11 Nov 2008, 16:27 (Ref:2333178)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No probs.
Old 11 Nov 2008, 16:46 (Ref:2333191)   #8
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I'll sort it this week Wayne.
Old 11 Nov 2008, 23:24 (Ref:2333460)   #9
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Sort of on this subject? Where do I send a "Spot the Logo" picture?

Oh, and who do I ask nicely for one, as I think it would fit nicely on the lens hood of the camera?
Old 12 Nov 2008, 02:43 (Ref:2333518)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
http://gallery.ten-tenths.com/showgallery.php/cat/507 and upload.