Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 Aug 2009, 07:25 (Ref:2524831)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1mart View Post
Funny how you guys get on to stock car racing because my dad grew up down the road from aldershot stadium so that was his era. He used to build superstox for his friends but never raced one. He said that he got scaired in practice so that was enuf. haha.
I lived within spitting daistance of the track, used to go there most Thursdays.

Quote:
As for the magnettes i have im not intrested in messing around putting the 1800 engine in and i have a choice of 1622 and 1500 engines so thay will do me.
As Al says make sure you enjoy it. You might want to join the MG Car Club because they have loads of technical gurus and you may even get to race it with them occasionally.

Quote:
I did have a good lagh at all the quotes earlier. You said he said so i said. Funny Funny.
Well, we need to consdier Al's age in these things so it helps to remind him of conversations.