Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Which campsite will you be staying at for Le Mans this year?
Tertre Rouge 10 20.00%
Hunaudieres 0 0%
Expo 1 2.00%
Houx 9 18.00%
Houx Annexe 3 6.00%
Bleu Nord 2 4.00%
Bleu Sud 1 2.00%
Maison Blanche 7 14.00%
Karting 0 0%
Porsche Curves (Travel Destinations) 1 2.00%
Beausejour 1 2.00%
Dairon 0 0%
Pincenardiere 0 0%
I'm a local 2 4.00%
I'm a namby-pamby (hotel for me) 3 6.00%
Other Unnamed Campsite 7 14.00%
Marshals Campsite 3 6.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Mar 2014, 13:44 (Ref:3373619)   #1
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Le Mans 2014 - Camping Roll Call

As requested by Simon here,

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Can someone set up a who is where, sheet like last year hopefully most people are now sorted, it would be good to see where everyone will be this year
let's have this thread then.

EDIT: Damn it, can a mod put "Other unnamed campsites" as an option please?
Old 1 Mar 2014, 13:51 (Ref:3373621)   #2
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Fourth straight year in Houx.

I wasn't aware there were any other campsites
Old 1 Mar 2014, 13:55 (Ref:3373624)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
As requested by Simon here,

let's have this thread then.

EDIT: Damn it, can a mod put "Other unnamed campsites" as an option please?

Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Fourth straight year in Houx.

I wasn't aware there were any other campsites

There are lots of private sites dotted around......
Old 1 Mar 2014, 13:57 (Ref:3373625)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm an 'NP' and proud of it.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 14:20 (Ref:3373631)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
TR as usual for me
Old 1 Mar 2014, 14:49 (Ref:3373646)   #6
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
17th consecutive year in Maison Blanche
Old 1 Mar 2014, 15:04 (Ref:3373649)   #7
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Going back to Bleu Sud again this year, liked it last year. Nice proximity to the main entrance.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 15:46 (Ref:3373663)   #8
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
MB for MB! (my initials)
Old 1 Mar 2014, 15:56 (Ref:3373666)   #9
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Red Hillock for me.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 16:07 (Ref:3373669)   #10
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Porsche Curves.

I like the secure, fenced, guarded area to keep me safe from all you European thugs and thieves!
Old 1 Mar 2014, 16:39 (Ref:3373683)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I don't know about any thieves, but Simon and Vince are a long way away in Tertre Rouge........
Old 1 Mar 2014, 17:05 (Ref:3373694)   #12
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Adding my name to the list of vagabonds and thieves I too am in Tertre Rouge, for which I have a spare ticket too. Message me if anyone is interested.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 17:19 (Ref:3373704)   #13
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This year will be a hat-trick of Houx.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 17:48 (Ref:3373707)   #14
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansfan/12859199633/

The same small house like the last 2 Years . We share it with a english Couple that we know for 15 Years . And not very far from Andrew and James
Old 1 Mar 2014, 18:02 (Ref:3373714)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Adding my name to the list of vagabonds and thieves I too am in Tertre Rouge, for which I have a spare ticket too. Message me if anyone is interested.
You have not ticked the box yet ian
Old 1 Mar 2014, 18:08 (Ref:3373718)   #16
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Poll options not visible in Tapatalk. Will correct this once I'm home.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 18:16 (Ref:3373719)   #17
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Houx Annexxe again this year. Has served me okay in 2011 and 2012.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 19:39 (Ref:3373739)   #18
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
First year at tertre rouge for us this year, really looking forward to a new campsite...
Old 1 Mar 2014, 19:41 (Ref:3373742)   #19
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am in Garage Vert, next door to Houx Annexe
Old 1 Mar 2014, 19:44 (Ref:3373745)   #20
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post

The same small house like the last 2 Years . We share it with a english Couple that we know for 15 Years . And not very far from Andrew and James
Soooo, Namby Pamby too
Old 1 Mar 2014, 19:55 (Ref:3373749)   #21
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
HA for me, again and again and again.................... and again.........been their for many years no need to change. Love it.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 20:14 (Ref:3373752)   #22
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post

Well, that namby pamby thing doesn't look bad at all. Nice going! Just went on their website, and prices seem rather ok too.
Old 1 Mar 2014, 21:27 (Ref:3373776)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You don't get older without getting wiser, you know.........
Old 1 Mar 2014, 21:41 (Ref:3373782)   #24
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TR for me if I make it
Old 1 Mar 2014, 22:27 (Ref:3373796)   #25
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You don't get older without getting wiser, you know.........
Wiser?

.... Or just learning to cope with circumstance???

I would guess as you get older you get more circumspect as to what you can cope with... enjoy the nampy pampy lifestyle... you never know I may get there in a few years...