Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 3 Mar 2024, 08:22 (Ref:4199676)   #4726
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistortedSmile View Post
https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/...acer/10569750/
Testing for the hypercar program has begun with the AMR Pro, they're targetting a late Q2 rollout for the full LMH spec car.
Have to say that when I think of the word "ugly" the road version springs immediately to mind. But, in race trim it looks about right.
Attached Thumbnails
Scramble Jan 2003  (77).jpg  
Old 3 Mar 2024, 08:25 (Ref:4199677)   #4727
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If my son brought me one home from Aston, I’d take it……��
Old 3 Mar 2024, 08:27 (Ref:4199679)   #4728
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tart!
Old 3 Mar 2024, 08:31 (Ref:4199680)   #4729
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That’s me!
Old 3 Mar 2024, 09:04 (Ref:4199681)   #4730
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Have to say that when I think of the word "ugly" the road version springs immediately to mind. But, in race trim it looks about right.

Looks very fishy to me
Old 3 Mar 2024, 09:33 (Ref:4199684)   #4731
v8supes
Racer

v8supes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlBD View Post
I wonder which team that striped one belongs to. Even if it's a test livery, it looks quite nice.
Pretty sure its Blackthorn Racing. https://blackthorn.racing/
Old 4 Mar 2024, 09:06 (Ref:4199834)   #4732
tomcug
Veteran

tomcug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
https://www.dailysportscar.com/2024/...lmh-debut.html
An update on Aston's progress.
Old 4 Mar 2024, 12:17 (Ref:4199878)   #4733
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Awwww... you beat me to it.
Old 4 Mar 2024, 16:17 (Ref:4199923)   #4734
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
Apparently the road (track only) car is fast:

Quote:
“With the AMR Pro we do a lot of trackdays and corporate days in it. With a 250-pound passenger and me driving it at a 10th of its capability, we can lap quicker than the GTP pole at Laguna Seca. That’s how crazy it is.”
Old 5 Mar 2024, 16:38 (Ref:4200102)   #4735
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
At least they have a car running, but it's still not a 'lmh' yet.
Old 5 Mar 2024, 18:49 (Ref:4200127)   #4736
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It will be nice if the Aston actually makes it, after all the idea of hypercars was intended to see road cars (well for the super rich) actually compete in the top class at le mans once again