Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 14 Apr 2019, 15:54 (Ref:3897463)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Chn fantasy Results

First as always the qualification and race outcomes.

Qually.jpg. Race.jpg

We again have joint winners of the Chinese event, Catunda Coming Under and Team TravelBug both scoring 85 points.

The full table and how the fantasy points were calculated can be seen below.

Fant and Team.jpg

In the overall ChillionaireF1 and Team Foggy Notion continue to share the lead with 258 points, In third is Rolling Chicane Racing with 243 points.

Overall.jpg

The fantasy totals for Drivers, Contstructors and Power Units are show below

Fant Overall.jpg

A reminder that the first Joker period is in progress, if you wish to make a change of an event within that period then please post it in the Joker thread. Driver substitutions are also available the first is free with any further changes costing 20 points.
Please remember that a substitution can't be made at the same event you are playing a Joker.
Any changes to be posted before the start of FP1, timestamps of posts will be used if I'm unable to confirm ahead of time.
Old 15 Apr 2019, 08:23 (Ref:3897604)   #2
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hmm, looks like I've consigned myself to another year of making everyone else look good. Like Williams.