Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Jun 2019, 20:39 (Ref:3908676)   #326
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Glad you got there safe Andrew, enjoy the build up to the race and see you during the week.
Old 9 Jun 2019, 05:07 (Ref:3908715)   #327
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Right, car is packed and we are ready for the run down to Folkestone. Safe travels everyone
Old 9 Jun 2019, 06:48 (Ref:3908724)   #328
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
So well rested for tomorrow afternoon at Place de la République!!
For sure Eric - looking forward to seeing you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
I'm going to Le Mans (or at least the race) for the first time this year - my race partner convinced me after he made his first trip last year that it was something I should definitely do before entering my eighth decade....

Because milady is some 15 years older than me I don't want to be away for too long, so we are flying / TGVing over on Friday, staying in Le Mans town, and coming back Monday. Intend to stay up for as much of the race as possible, but my days of missing out all Saturday night's sleep to do a road rally are long time gone - its even more than 10 years since I did Le Jog and that Monday morning to Tuesday mid-morning was a toughie!

I think I'm starting to be excited......
Well done you! Hopefully we can meet you at the Saturday Ten Tenths meeting?
Old 9 Jun 2019, 07:05 (Ref:3908731)   #329
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
Right, car is packed and we are ready for the run down to Folkestone. Safe travels everyone
Safe journey down, let me know when you get there
Old 9 Jun 2019, 08:38 (Ref:3908741)   #330
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Poultry

Haven't even started thinking about packing yet, but not leaving until Wednesday, early..!
Old 9 Jun 2019, 11:20 (Ref:3908767)   #331
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i am at the "what else do i need" stage, just remembered the type pump is in the little car so swapped that into the Jag
Old 9 Jun 2019, 11:42 (Ref:3908771)   #332
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I'm at the "up and running and having a few beers and a shower before heading to town" stage
Old 9 Jun 2019, 11:53 (Ref:3908772)   #333
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
I'm at the "up and running and having a few beers and a shower before heading to town" stage
many people around yet at the site
Old 9 Jun 2019, 12:58 (Ref:3908780)   #334
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
many people around yet at the site
No, not really. Helen and Paul have arrived
Old 9 Jun 2019, 13:12 (Ref:3908787)   #335
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Enjoy the rest of the day and i believe a curry tonight
Old 9 Jun 2019, 15:13 (Ref:3908800)   #336
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Haven't even started thinking about packing yet, but not leaving until Wednesday, early..!
Same as us. Bloody early!
Old 9 Jun 2019, 17:40 (Ref:3908818)   #337
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
i am at the "what else do i need" stage, just remembered the type pump is in the little car so swapped that into the Jag
I have got a,checklist and out a,few things together. The ca.ping kit Is ready as I put it away nearly last weekend when we got back from the Citroen centenary event near Coventry. Will be packed and ready to go by the time Allon arrives in Wednesday evening.

Sean
Old 9 Jun 2019, 18:48 (Ref:3908833)   #338
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
All ways best to get things ready before so that if you need something still time to go out and get it. Car will be partially packed tomorrow and finished off when my passenger arrives early tuesday morning
Old 9 Jun 2019, 19:34 (Ref:3908847)   #339
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Fish

Quote:
All ways best to get things ready before so that if you need something still time to go out and get it. Car will be partially packed tomorrow and finished off when my passenger arrives early tuesday morning
Of course - but some of us have to work you know! I've got two days at a client site next week, I'm not going to fill it with LM gear before then. Most of our kit is grab and go in my garage anyway, it just depends on how many people are going. The prep bits have been done, just need to pack some clothes, some essentials and then load up the car on Tuesday evening.
Old 10 Jun 2019, 09:43 (Ref:3909022)   #340
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have just collected some Euros from the local bureau de change so the only task left is to put some fresh batteries into my portable radio and check it still works from last year.

Then I shall crack on with the important matter of listening to the Marshall Pruett/DSC & RLM scrutineering podcasts (will save the preview shows for the journey down).
Old 10 Jun 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3909178)   #341
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well given up on packing the car tonight and resetting alarm to do it in the morning
Old 10 Jun 2019, 20:24 (Ref:3909220)   #342
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Leaving Bayeux 9am on Wednesday to get to Le Mans by noon. Can't wait to be there! Arrived to France yesterday

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
Old 10 Jun 2019, 21:04 (Ref:3909228)   #343
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Leaving Bayeux 9am on Wednesday to get to Le Mans by noon. Can't wait to be there! Arrived to France yesterday

We hope to count you among us at the Saturday meeting !
Old 10 Jun 2019, 21:07 (Ref:3909229)   #344
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
We hope to count you among us at the Saturday meeting !
Will look up for all of you!

Old 11 Jun 2019, 04:20 (Ref:3909276)   #345
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well all my stuff in the car already and just waiting for passenger and stuff to arrive. Might try to get to tunnel early if we can to get an earlier crossing.
See everyone in le mans and hopefully some new faces on saturday at the meet.
Old 11 Jun 2019, 04:49 (Ref:3909281)   #346
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
OK just leaving, the journey begins
Old 11 Jun 2019, 06:36 (Ref:3909288)   #347
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Safe trip we're packing for tomorrow.
Old 11 Jun 2019, 07:01 (Ref:3909297)   #348
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Safe journeys to the next 'wave'...….
Old 12 Jun 2019, 06:45 (Ref:3909484)   #349
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Queuing for the ferry. Yes please.
Old 12 Jun 2019, 07:37 (Ref:3909488)   #350
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
We're on the tunnel!