Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 Feb 2020, 13:16 (Ref:3955003)   #16
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Started P9 had awful start . Dropped about 6 places . Started picking the FFords off one by one then there was a red flag . They don’t go into pits here so we went back out on to grid .Switched off then all the cars I passed came past me and lined up in front of me . Right shambles but hey ho .Off we go again and I have never had so much fun for 7 laps . Passing passing cars galore . Last blooming lap drove shaft broke . Hey ho all fixed . Marcus was 4th so brilliant effort from him .2 nd race in an hour . Still blooming hot . Might of been jinxed as the TV people put a camera on the car . Not sure where you go to see it but should make great viewing .